The Student Room Group

Commonwealth Shared Scholarships 2018

Scroll to see replies

Original post by chipiliro payesa
I think it's a technical errorMy friends from Rwanda and Congo can't access it too

I have received a confirmation from the Commonwealth body. They told me that the EAS is currently having issues and advised me to ask my referees to send their references using PDF to the body directly.

This annoys me a little because the referees are too busy to do this twice for me. I am gonna wait to see if their references are already there before asking them to do it all over again.
Did you get any feedback from Cannon Collins yet? QUOTE=SaydaK;76499378]I also havent been able to access it for almost 2 weeks now.
Sure that really sucks, hold on abit indeed probably the EAS will be up by before 22, who is your nominating agency? QUOTE=Jarvislooi;76500610]I have received a confirmation from the Commonwealth body. They told me that the EAS is currently having issues and advised me to ask my referees to send their references using PDF to the body directly.

This annoys me a little because the referees are too busy to do this twice for me. I am gonna wait to see if their references are already there before asking them to do it all over again.
Reply 43
Hey chipi i havent received any feedback from canon colins...have you
Original post by SaydaK
Hey chipi i havent received any feedback from canon colins...have you

No I have not too,but getting inpatient now😅
Reply 45
No I have not too,but getting inpatient now😅

When are they supposed to give us feedback though?
Reply 46
I just logged on to my ease portal just now...seems its working again.
Original post by SaydaK
I also havent been able to access it for almost 2 weeks now.

I can now access the EAS portal. you should try, too.
Reply 48
Yes its working
Sure that really sucks, hold on abit indeed probably the EAS will be up by before 22, who is your nominating agency? QUOTE=Jarvislooi;76500610]I have received a confirmation from the Commonwealth body. They told me that the EAS is currently having issues and advised me to ask my referees to send their references using PDF to the body directly.

it is the Ministry of Education of Malaysia. and yours?
Original post by Jarvislooi
I can now access the EAS portal. you should try, too.

Thanks I just tried it,logged in now.Thanks
Cannon Collins,an Independent body .
Before 22 March,cause that's their deadline for submitting the nominations.
Reply 53

Is yours still with canon colins?

I guess I am having a problem with the uploading of references. I confirmed one with my referees that she has not uploaded her reference yet. But in the system, it is shown that they have gotten all 3 references.

I would advise all of you to check with the commonwealth body if the references received during this week are well received.
Original post by SaydaK

Yes.Yours????
Mine is accurate on the references,states that 2 &3 references of 3,which indeed is the case only one has not submitted so far.
Original post by SaydaK

Cannon Collins just invited me for interviews today.Did they invite you as well?
Reply 58
Cannon Collins just invited me for interviews today.Did they invite you as well?

You got an email?

Wow. that's a good news! Good luck to you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending