The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Nottingham Trent Photography

Hi, was just wondering if anyone else was hoping to study photography at Nottingham Trent Uni starting in 2018.
I have accepted my offer and booked by accommodation and just wondering if anyone had done similar.
Original post by jonc177
Hi, was just wondering if anyone else was hoping to study photography at Nottingham Trent Uni starting in 2018.
I have accepted my offer and booked by accommodation and just wondering if anyone had done similar.

Hey jonc!

Massive congrats on firming your offer at NTU - we look forward to seeing you in September :biggrin:

You might want to check out our offer holders thread where you'll be able to chat to others starting at NTU. There's also our applicant thread where NTU is one of people's choices.

Chris
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
hi, I am hoping to study photography at Nottingham trent also in 2018, I have my interview next week and was just wondering what sort of questions they will ask and how it is best to prepare??
Reply 3
Hi Alice. Good luck firstly. My interview was very simple and even though I was nervous it still went ok. 1. Be relaxed and talk slowly and calmly2. Talk passionately. They really want to see your passion for the subject. 3. I know it's cheesy but just he yourself. Don't say stuff that doesn't represent you. If you have passion in your work they will see this. Good luck next week Feel free to drop your Insta in the reply Mine is : jcornishphoto
I sent in my application on deadline day but still have not heard anything, does this mean I will not be getting an offer? I received all of my other offers last week.
Any tips on the interview for Nottingham Trent? Mine is next week and I don't think I've ever been so nervous about anything ever! I'm a mature student so am worrying I don't have the sheer breadth of coursework that some applicants will have. Everything I have has been done in my own time. I really want to go to Trent so fingers crossed!
Reply 6
Original post by GraceAinsley
Any tips on the interview for Nottingham Trent? Mine is next week and I don't think I've ever been so nervous about anything ever! I'm a mature student so am worrying I don't have the sheer breadth of coursework that some applicants will have. Everything I have has been done in my own time. I really want to go to Trent so fingers crossed!

Just relax and don't worry about the amount of work its more about quality of the work because they will want to see the understanding of photography in a simple and clear way as well as having high quality images rather then a large quantity of poor images. Good luck next week and let me know how you get on and I can add you to the group chat for photography
Thanks! Hopefully it will go well, I just hate interviews and it’s my first one so getting super panicky haha. Yeah I’ll let you know. How long did it take for them to get back to you after the interview out of interest? I’m guessing it will depend on how many students they interview
Reply 8
Thanks! Hopefully it will go well, I just hate interviews and it’s my first one so getting super panicky haha. Yeah I’ll let you know. How long did it take for them to get back to you after the interview out of interest? I’m guessing it will depend on how many students they interview

it took around 3 days for them to get back to me.
Original post by jonc177

I got accepted the other day! do you know if i can only accept once my other unis have replied?
Original post by alice_robertson
I got accepted the other day! do you know if I can only accept once my other unis have replied?

I think you have to wait for all the other unis to reply as far as i'm aware or withdraw from your other offers! How did you find the interview? I had mine yesterday and it wasn't too bad at all.
I think you have to wait for all the other unis to reply as far as i'm aware or withdraw from your other offers! How did you find the interview? I had mine yesterday and it wasn't too bad at all.

oh okay thank you, i might just cancel the other two so i can accept nottingham, my interview wasn't as bad as i thought it would it would be! i was really nervous but was good you?
Original post by alice_robertson
oh okay thank you, i might just cancel the other two so i can accept nottingham, my interview wasn't as bad as i thought it would it would be! i was really nervous but was good you?

It was more relaxed and kind of just like a conversation I thought rather than an interview! Just super nervous waiting for a reply now! Hopefully I’ll get one soon. Congrats on your offer!
I just got an offer! Yaaay! so happy! :smile:
It was more relaxed and kind of just like a conversation I thought rather than an interview! Just super nervous waiting for a reply now! Hopefully I’ll get one soon. Congrats on your offer!
]
yeah very relaxed, and thank you - good luck!
Hi all,

Just wanted to know if there were any NTU Photography chats that I could get involved in?

I recently got an unconditional offer and I've just firmed. But as a mature student I'm looking forward to meeting other students :smile:

Let me know!
Reply 16
Firstly congratulations on your offer!! there is a group chat up and active on Facebook. If you drop me a message on Facebook I'll add you.
My name is Jon Cornish on Facebook. Hope to talk soon.
Original post by livviosar
Hi all,

Just wanted to know if there were any NTU Photography chats that I could get involved in?

I recently got an unconditional offer and I've just firmed. But as a mature student I'm looking forward to meeting other students :smile:

Let me know!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending