The Student Room Group

Civil Service Direct Appointment Scheme 2018 (Discussion Thread)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
I received an 11.47 at the assessment centre and narrowly missed out at the FSB stage. I was just sent the DAS email but for HEO level for project delivery.
Has anyone heard anything back apart from an Eoi. I even tried to contact them to clarify some details but I got no response
Original post by scottypilgrims
Has anyone heard anything back apart from an Eoi. I even tried to contact them to clarify some details but I got no response

I have not heard anything yet, I was considering contacting them as well.

I am in a difficult position as I have applied to go to Camp America this summer and they want me to pay within the next couple of weeks! I have no idea what to do as I do not want to miss out on a great opportunity.
Original post by JGS12
I have not heard anything yet, I was considering contacting them as well.

I am in a difficult position as I have applied to go to Camp America this summer and they want me to pay within the next couple of weeks! I have no idea what to do as I do not want to miss out on a great opportunity.

Contact them and let us know. It seems there have been multiple batches of emails sent. Some offer EO, and others HEO but no one has been offered a concrete job offer from a govt department yet.

The emails implied that there was some urgency with filling these positions so I assumed things would be moving quickly but no such luck.
I scored 9.99 and haven't heard anything. What email is it sent from?
Original post by Lucilou101
I scored 9.99 and haven't heard anything. What email is it sent from?

Yeah people got scores in the 10s and haven't heard - doesn't seem to have anything to do with how high your mark was.
Does anyone know how likely you are to be offered a job on this scheme?
pretty likely from what I could tell by last years intake
Reply 68
Original post by westside66
pretty likely from what I could tell by last years intake

Anyone know how many people get in through the scheme. I guess the numbers for HEO will be lower than EO.

But is it in the hundreds or only 70 or 80 people?
Just got an expression of interest form for an HEO position. I was unsuccessful FSAC but got a score of 10.17 in case anyone is in a similar boat to me! I had previously emailed and said they will be contacting people throughout the week :smile: best of luck to everyone still waiting!
Original post by RedandYellow
Just got an expression of interest form for an HEO position. I was unsuccessful FSAC but got a score of 10.17 in case anyone is in a similar boat to me! I had previously emailed and said they will be contacting people throughout the week :smile: best of luck to everyone still waiting!

Oh no way, I assumed it would be just people who passed FSAC that got HEO offers. Congrats!
Anyone else hear today about HEO roles after failing FSAC? If so, it would be really useful to hear your scores.
Reply 72
Original post by littleone123
Anyone else hear today about HEO roles after failing FSAC? If so, it would be really useful to hear your scores.

I think HEO is for people who passed the FSAC and fell short at the FSB, without a scheme to fall back on. Not entirely sure though but good luck and hope you hear a response soon!:smile:
Reply 73
Has everyone been getting offers for HEO role or EO roles or both? I noticed last year most seemed to get offers for EO roles. I got contacted today regarding the Generalist HEO. I scored 11.2 at assessment centre so I think the emails are just going out in random orders!
Original post by unigoer123
I think HEO is for people who passed the FSAC and fell short at the FSB, without a scheme to fall back on. Not entirely sure though but good luck and hope you hear a response soon!:smile:

Yeah but the person above said they failed FSAC and heard about an HEO role.
Reply 75

Hi, I received an email today about DAS for HEO roles - i only applied to the generalist scheme and scored 10.18, hope this helps and best of luck to everyone.
Reply 76
Original post by unigoer123

I think this was the case last year but must be different this year as I only applied to the generalist scheme (no FSB) and have been sent a DAS for HEO roles email.
Reply 77

Hi, I received an expression of interest form for HEO today too. I failed the FSAC for generalist with a score of 10.29. :smile:
Reply 78
Hello guys,

I was just wondering what you guys used for the HESA code - did you use the codes from this website?

Thanks!
Hi, I received an expression of interest form for HEO today. I passed the FSAC for Social research with 10.39, but failed at the FSB. Sent off the form today also - hope to hear back quickly!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending