The Student Room Group

Is a nipple obsession normal?

Hey there,

I was just wondering if my nipple obsession was normal. I am a female and theres this guy who has the most perfect nipples I have ever bloody seen. I just can't stop thinking about them and I was wondering if this was normal or am I just mad.

Scroll to see replies

hell yeah my dude. we all have nipple cravings now and then :redface:
well can't deny it tends to be men obssessed with nips rather than females but who cares, it's probs a little unusual but whatevs b, you do what you want to those nips xxx

are they really perky or what?
I think it's normal to have some kind of weird obsession, and nipples just happens to be yours. We're each mad in our own unique and wonderful way.
nope not normal
Original post by whoremone
well can't deny it tends to be men obssessed with nips rather than females but who cares, it's probs a little unusual but whatevs b, you do what you want to those nips xxx

are they really perky or what?

They are just perfect. Pink and fluffy but hes not fat hes just built perfectly.

He was playing with them because I told him to place his fingers over them and now I cant stop thinking them.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by pjrodarte339
hell yeah my dude. we all have nipple cravings now and then :redface:

Hehe 😊

His are bloody perfect.
Original post by Cold grapes
They are just perfect. Pink and fluffy but hes not fat hes just built perfectly.

He was playing with him because I told him to place his fingers over them and now I cant stop thinking them.

Ahh I know what you mean, had a guy send me a video like that once, he was in the shower too so he was rubbing soap all over them and it was so satisfying to watch :colondollar:
Reply 8
Hey there,

I was just wondering if my nipple obsession was normal. I am a female and theres this guy who has the most perfect nipples I have ever bloody seen. I just can't stop thinking about them and I was wondering if this was normal or am I just mad.

Don't worry it is perfectly normal, for men and women I mean just look at this video:
https://youtu.be/q7Gh_-KDXAk?t=239
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
I think it's normal to have some kind of weird obsession, and nipples just happens to be yours. We're each mad in our own unique and wonderful way.

I know I said it was an obsession but I think its more that I care for them deeply and they make me happy. I dont think its dirty in any way since I care for him deeply.

My mind just happens to think about them when I am feeling extra warm and comfortable :colondollar:
Hehe 😊

His are bloody perfect.

pm them so that I can judge for myself :u:
pm them so that I can judge for myself :u:

Absolutely never. I need to protect my darling.
Original post by whoremone
Ahh I know what you mean, had a guy send me a video like that once, he was in the shower too so he was rubbing soap all over them and it was so satisfying to watch :colondollar:

My god it made me go mad. Was he using his fingers only?

By the way he wasn't in the shower he just happened to play with his perfect nipples because i asked him to. I just want to make them so happy :colondollar:
Absolutely never. I need to protect my darling.

he'll be in safe hands dw :wink:
he'll be in safe hands dw :wink:

Back off :angry:
Original post by SpongebobSwag
nope not normal

:frown:
Back off :angry:

sigh... :bl: because i can
sigh... :bl: because i can