The Student Room Group

can a woman rape a man?

because they can force a man to do what they want them to do right?

Scroll to see replies

definitely can
Silly question really of course they can.
yeah
without consent means rape, so if she has sex with him and he doesnt want to, its rape.

so yeah
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
because they can force a man to do what they want them to do right? they can also use dildos and stuff or objects or whatever, cos men have holes innit.

Im sorry but why are you asking lol? EXAMPLE: doing something like that to someone else if they did it to you, does NOT make you the better persoN. People can suicide because of it, literally.
Reply 5
cos loads say they cant. and my teachers said as well

Original post by JustSomeRandomer
Silly question really of course they can.
Reply 6
Original post by Humat852
Im sorry but why are you asking lol? EXAMPLE: doing something like that to someone else if they did it to you, does NOT make you the better persoN. People can suicide because of it, literally.

curiosity kills the cat
You'll need to check the legal side but I definitely think they can.
cos loads say they cant. and my teachers said as well

Well explain that they are small minded and very stupid.
Reply 9
No. In law, the offence of Rape*is defined as non-consensual penetration with a penis, so women can't officially rape, but they can seriously sexually assault.
Under uk law, nope.

One would need a penis.
Original post by independentx
You'll need to check the legal side but I definitely think they can.

apparently UK law doesnt think it exists
Original post by Razz13
No. In law, the offence of Rape*is defined as non-consensual penetration with a penis, so women can't officially rape, but they can seriously sexually assault.

cant they use dildos or strap ons
Reply 13
They could but that wouldn't be rape. Women can't rape as they don't have an actual penis
Original post by Razz13
They could but that wouldn't be rape. Women can't rape as they don't have an actual penis

yh but still forced penetration
wtf does that example mean
Original post by Humat852
No they can't it would be classed as serious sexual assult I believe.

Woman and a woman, woman to man: serious sexual assault
Man and a man, man to woman: rape
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 17
yh but still forced penetration

no penis, no rape
i think the definition use to be that rape was only penile penetration of the mouth vagina or anus but i think it’s changed so that females can now be convicted not sure what’s its changed to tho
wtf does that example mean

I mean IF someone was raped and therefore they raped someone back, like somone slapping someone and them slapping em back yet hella worse. Calm it with the swearing you asked the question hun.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending