The Student Room Group

physics tomorrow

how much revision you guys done?I've spent all day on physics and im still on forces lmao

Scroll to see replies

no1cares
literally

pce
Reply 2
i've just been revising special relativity all fkn day, can't get my head around inertial frames of reference and space-time diagrams. I think i'm fine with particles, though i still haven't learnt about cosmic-muon half-lives gl tomorrow :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by gurlll
how much revision you guys done?I've spent all day on physics and im still on forces lmao

i have only done magnets...not even electromagnetism
im effed
Original post by baptu2
i've just been revising special relativity all fkn day, can't get my head around inertial frames of reference and space-time diagrams. I think i'm fine with particles, though i still haven't learnt about cosmic-muon half-lives gl tomorrow :smile:

i still need to go over special relativity and the muons part...

urghhhh!!!!
Reply 5
Is anyone gonna acc revise? I haven’t done anything I just cba
Reply 6
Original post by mtawafi
im effed

oh yeah i just recently finished magnetic flux linkage and electromagnetic induction, had a hard time deriving the formula for the induced e.m.f tho
Reply 7
Original post by mtawafi
im effed

i haven't even touched that topic and its my worst :/ im soo screwed man unless i do an allnighter
Reply 8
Original post by baptu2

what exam board u with?
Reply 9
Original post by Riya_57
Is anyone gonna acc revise? I haven’t done anything I just cba

at this point im feeling so unmotivated and lazy i didnt even revise on wednesday when i finished early i only started today - no wonder i have so much to do lool i cba aswell
Reply 10
Original post by babushka23
no1cares
literally

pce

wait do you mean about physics?
someone motivate me. i've revised p4, and p5 from 9.00 till now (12.00) .. i want to do p6 but i've got nothing else left in me.
That’s peak, I have done 0 revision like always and I’m supposed to be getting a 7 in science😂 Yhyh in my dreams lol
man i wished i had photographic memory
Original post by gurlll

BWAHAHAHA same ! :colone:

I love Physics, but I hate revising/going through lengthy chapters during an all-nighter. I'm already screwed, I guess.
Original post by Sasaki Haise
man i wished i had photographic memory

me too ughhhh
Revising the night before eid is the biggest bummer ever.....
explain why, to change the shape of an object (by stretching, bending or compressing), more than one force has to be applied
Reply 18
Original post by theggbydealy
someone motivate me. i've revised p4, and p5 from 9.00 till now (12.00) .. i want to do p6 but i've got nothing else left in me.

it's the final push. Just remember, no more of thiss after tomorrow, you could sleep and whatever do all you want (ha i should give myself this advice)
Reply 19
Original post by RJomana
explain why, to change the shape of an object (by stretching, bending or compressing), more than one force has to be applied

because otherwise it would just move in the direction of the force

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending