The Student Room Group

Help (CONFUSED)

I'm unsure.
Basically I told this girl that I liked her as she was feeling rejected. She replied by saying that I deserve better then her and she could never hurt me. She also said she was flattered and I'm a guy any girl could wish for.

What should I do ?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Require more info
She likes you. Stop being a pussy
Reply 3
Original post by Muudeey
Require more info

About what ?
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
About what ?

Why was she feeling rejected? Did she ask out a guy or just events that seem to be affecting her mood?
Reply 5
Original post by Muudeey
Why was she feeling rejected? Did she ask out a guy or just events that seem to be affecting her mood?

Well she feels unsure as she always feels rejected by boys as her last boy friend dumped her without a good reason. Might be events
Reply 6
Original post by Tankinator
She likes you. Stop being a pussy

What makes you say that ?
Reply 7
She also claimed I deserve a nice girl, and she's just not that, and it would be unfair. Even though she is.
What makes you say that ?

You're being a pussy. Just get on with it. Nobody cares about you
Reply 9
Original post by Tankinator
You're being a pussy. Just get on with it. Nobody cares about you

If u didn't care why are you posting ?
Go for her. She seems she’s been damaged to a level where she feels worthless. Make her feel precious once more. It’s gonna take time but it’ll probably be worth it.
If u didn't care why are you posting ?

Nobodee carez abut jugjing u. Just asc her out it doe't mater if she sae noo
I'm unsure.
Basically I told this girl that I liked her as she was feeling rejected. She replied by saying that I deserve better then her and she could never hurt me. She also said she was flattered and I'm a guy any girl could wish for.

What should I do ?

She likes you, she just wants you to try harder.
Thanks guys
She wants you to tell her that she is enough and hype her up basically. How old are you both?
Original post by Evelynlikestea
She wants you to tell her that she is enough and hype her up basically. How old are you both?

Yeah, she just wants you to hype her up for attention basically. There's nothing wrong with that- we all do it at some point! Sounds like she trusts you though.
Yeah, she just wants you to hype her up for attention basically. There's nothing wrong with that- we all do it at some point! Sounds like she trusts you though.

I'm pretty sure she trusts me as she always tells me her problems. She has also showed me her prom dress. How should I hype her up ?
I'm pretty sure she trusts me as she always tells me her problems. She has also showed me her prom dress. How should I hype her up ?

Just tell her what you like about her and the good things that she does.
Just tell her what you like about her and the good things that she does.

Okay, she's quite complicated.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending