HMRC customer service consultant

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by JCE94.
Anyone had results for Cardiff yet?

Not heard anything yet.
I got put on a reserve list - Cardiff
Reply 142
i had to accept the offer go though the pre employment check part once I did all that it showed me my feedback which was 7..7..7
Ive been put on the reserve list I got scored 777 and my overall was oustanding demonstration...gutted im on the reserve list 😔
Reply 144
Gutted cause I haven’t heard anything back yet and almost everyone else has. Still stuck on ‘application is awaiting review’
Thanks for clarifying that cain89. You've got some excellent results, WELL DONE! It won't let me accept the offer because they are asking details of referees and mine is currently on a short holiday and I've not got their new number! Damn! What now?
Reply 146
Provisional offer from Cardiff. 👍
People who are getting a provisional offer what scores did you get ?
Original post by zaref
Gutted cause I haven’t heard anything back yet and almost everyone else has. Still stuck on ‘application is awaiting review’

Aww, I’m sure they’ll let you know soon. Best of luck
Original post by kaysher246
Ive been put on the reserve list I got scored 777 and my overall was oustanding demonstration...gutted im on the reserve list 😔

Why? You’ve done so well! Congrats
Original post by Fizzwhizz786
Why? You’ve done so well! Congrats

Thanks Fizzwhizz, I dnt know. Not sure if there is even a chance of a job on the reserve list.
Reply 151
Original post by civilservice
Thanks for clarifying that cain89. You've got some excellent results, WELL DONE! It won't let me accept the offer because they are asking details of referees and mine is currently on a short holiday and I've not got their new number! Damn! What now?

Thank you I just did one personal ref and one work ref... you only get 5 days to accept maybe think about changing your ref or ask around for the number....
I emailed them like they asked filled in the form on civil service site then sent off my DBS online with link provided best get it out of way
Reply 152
People who are getting a provisional offer what scores did you get ?

I got 7 7 7
Reply 153

might be something to do with the location you chosen tbh its taken that long someone bound to turned it down score like that you shouldn't be waiting long
Well doesn’t look like I’m gonna hear anything tonight 😫
Original post by cain89
Thank you I just did one personal ref and one work ref... you only get 5 days to accept maybe think about changing your ref or ask around for the number....
I emailed them like they asked filled in the form on civil service site then sent off my DBS online with link provided best get it out of way

I've simply accepted by repling to the email they sent and changed email address and subject as per the instructions.

What are the other documents attached to the email? Do I need to complete any and send them anywhere???
Has anyone had a offer for Liverpool/bootle ?
Original post by cain89
might be something to do with the location you chosen tbh its taken that long someone bound to turned it down score like that you shouldn't be waiting long

Thanks ...maybe it is the location, im confused as to how to I scored the highest in each conpetency and not get a job offer 😐
Reply 158
Thanks ...maybe it is the location, im confused as to how to I scored the highest in each conpetency and not get a job offer 😐

You did amazing in the interview and will be first to get an offer once the location you applied for will be ready to bring in new people!

some areas give offers and some don't,
The person I was checking For is on reserve and is Liverpool aswell so hopefully you won't be waiting long.

Just so you are aware as I believe the reserve list is for 3 months, that it isn't unusual for them to extend it so don't worry if it happens.

I wish you all well in your new roles and those on reserve just be patient (but keep applying for other opportunities as nothing is guaranteed)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending