The Student Room Group

White dude dating indian girl

Hi TSR, I need some help...as the title clearly says that...So I'm in love with an Indian girl and it's the same for her...But we can't be together because of her culture. Any tips, advice?

We are both currently in Germany doing an internship and this is how we got close...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Hi TSR, I need some help...as the title clearly says that...So I'm in love with an Indian girl and it's the same for her...But we can't be together because of her culture. Any tips, advice?

We are both currently in Germany doing an internship and this is how we got close...

What internship is it. Also depends on her religion

if i was even her cousin, i would kill you if you didnt leave her alone
Reply 3
Original post by Bidachanee
What internship is it. Also depends on her religion

Work Experience Internship...

She's Hindu...

lmao im an indian girl too . tell that chick to tell her parents and put clear guidelines . also u impress the parents know Hindi know all abt India . make it look like ur interested in the culture
Make her save you as a different name on her phone, date secretly (its quite fun imo), just be a normal couple i guess, the whole world doesnt need to know youre with her. I know its hard

with my ex, i had met his whole family and we got on really well too, we had to date secretly, and it was like any other relationship, we just didnt expose it enough, like my friends knew etc

As long as youre cautious and careful you'll be fine, and when you both think its okay and youre both ready- maybe come clean with her family?
the only reason i didnt was because i found out he cheated on me :colondollar:
I've seen situations like this!
My friend converted to the islamic faith so her boyfriends family would accept her.

Culture and religion shouldn't choose who you can and can't love though!
I would usually say it depends on how old you are because parents can be like that if you're underage, but if you're not then I don't see any issue. If you want to be together then be together, if your family love you (like they should unconditionally) then they'll accept it and be happy that you're happy and eventually they will come around to your partner
When you say Indian, I presume she is Hindu?

If so, I don't think they have any restrictions on who they can and can't date. I know and have heard of quite a few people, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Did she tell you that her culture is the problem?
Reply 9
imho you need to decide sooner rather than later if this is too big a hurdle for you. you don't want to go years knowing it will never work, that there's no future. it'll just be harder to break up and you could've spent that time looking for someone else.
So she wants to be with me, but she is afraid that her family won't accept it... As one of her cousins did the same and nobody in the family is talking to her anymore...she doesn't want that. We both want a serious relationship but she doesn't know how to explain it to her parents...
Kek, Indians are white worshippers so you'll be fine tbh, as above make it seem like you are interested and knowledgeable about the culture. Also make it seem like you have your life in check and it'll be okay. I'm surprised there's the hush about it, it's not as taboo in Indian culture. If all else fails point to Priyanka Chopra marrying a white guy and spin it, and it'll be all good 🙂
Can confirm.

Indians lick white ass like it’s vanilla ice cream.
Reply 13
Original post by dawdawdawdawdawd

Bloody hell
Can confirm.

Indians lick white ass like it’s vanilla ice cream.

Actually kekd 😂😂😂 True tho, not white people even, just light skin.

You are a bad Indian, shame on you.

But I bet you feel like you should be allowed, even entitled, to date white girls because white people arn't allowed to be so close minded and racist amirite?

Comments like these reinforce my racist urges, some indian guy is gonna get it now because of you in real life :smile:
Don’t touch south Asians. Case closed.

Arabs and south Asians.

Let them f themselves.
So she wants to be with me, but she is afraid that her family won't accept it... As one of her cousins did the same and nobody in the family is talking to her anymore...she doesn't want that. We both want a serious relationship but she doesn't know how to explain it to her parents...

phewf, I thought they were going to kill you or her. last case I read about that still haunting me, beautiful girl strangled by her father at her mother's request. both in prison now. just scares me this culture. so you say her family won't talk to her when they find out? that's a huge relief.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending