The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Anyone got into Warwick with average grades?

Need some hope. I got ACC :/
For what course. And is this your final A level grades?
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Original post by Rohan77642
For what course. And is this your final A level grades?

Cyber Security?

Well, not 'final' exactly. I was one mark off a B in one of my subjects so I am just waiting for that remark to come back and hopefully its ABC? Still pretty average but it looks better I guess.
Original post by 4.4KitKat
Cyber Security?

Well, not 'final' exactly. I was one mark off a B in one of my subjects so I am just waiting for that remark to come back and hopefully its ABC? Still pretty average but it looks better I guess.

I think its worth a try, just because of how niche a field cyber security is, and I know not many students will be applying for it. You should email them and explain your situation.
I think its worth a try, just because of how niche a field cyber security is, and I know not many students will be applying for it. You should email them and explain your situation.

I have emailed them but I am still awaiting a reply. Don't know if they are ignoring me or really busy :s-smilie:

What I'm trying to do now is just gain work experience within the cyber-security field (I'm on a gap year) just to make my PS stand out.
Original post by 4.4KitKat
I have emailed them but I am still awaiting a reply. Don't know if they are ignoring me or really busy :s-smilie:

What I'm trying to do now is just gain work experience within the cyber-security field (I'm on a gap year) just to make my PS stand out.

I would say wait for them to reply. They are probably busy now.
I would say wait for them to reply. They are probably busy now.

Yeah, I suppose. I hope its some sort of good news but I'm not counting on it.

I'm just trying to get some work experience/online courses so they may just slightly overlook my average grades :/

Otherwise, Plan B... :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest