The Student Room Group

Um... Will My Grades Get Me On Drag Race, Or A King Charles II Party?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by entertainmyfaith
mainly work unfortunately

wow BORING

But do you get a good wage? The only question I ever have 😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Original post by emilynxlan
wow BORING

But do you get a good wage? The only question I ever have 😂

like studying i mean :colondollar:
like studying i mean :colondollar:

Oh right 🤦🏼*♀️

Oh that's an interesting title :yes:
Hope your wrists are okay and good luck with Year 12/13! :rave:
(Please tag me!!)
Original post by nyxnko_
Oh that's an interesting title :yes:
Hope your wrists are okay and good luck with Year 12/13! :rave:
(Please tag me!!)

Thank you - and I will!
Sunday 30th September 2018 - I need a better sleep schedule on a Sunday
Snack shopping was successful! I got 2 buckets of those bite-size treats, 2 massive bags of crisps, a load of fruit, smoothies and a Belgian chocolate drink :thumbsup:

I C T
I'm *nearly* finished the PowerPoint and I couldn't be happier. Today's focus is the bit I have to write in the Speaker Notes, which I should be able to get done quickly (perhaps within an hour or two?).

QOTD: Song stuck in your head right now? I literally can't get the RAF Pilots song from Horrible Histories out of my head :yeah:

TAGS:

@danielflood @Raen @pinegrove @cloudbubbles @mez_merising @entertainmyfaith @stalkingsilence @laurawatt @CoffeeAndPolitics @ab173 @Toastiekid @Jinkx Monsoon @Anon2808 @nyxnko_
bABY shARK is swimming round my head again
:woo: snacks:gah:
song stuck in my head is probably fallingforyou by the 1975:redface:
Original post by Toastiekid
bABY shARK is swimming round my head again
:woo: snacks:gah:

you must have gotten that stuck in everyone else's head now! :eek:
song stuck in my head is probably fallingforyou by the 1975:redface:

Is that their new one, and are you going to their next tour?
I've got no songs stuck in my head at the moment :tongue:
Original post by nyxnko_
I've got no songs stuck in my head at the moment :tongue:

how
how

idk.. :colondollar: i've just been listening to songs without really listening to them recently.. :tongue:
Is that their new one, and are you going to their next tour?

nah it's an old one from their self titled:lol: not going to their tour unfortunately, my mom wouldn't let me go anyway:redface:
nah it's an old one from their self titled:lol: not going to their tour unfortunately, my mom wouldn't let me go anyway:redface:

That sucks :frown: The tour opens in Belfast which makes me happy as we're usually shoved in last on tours
That sucks :frown: The tour opens in Belfast which makes me happy as we're usually shoved in last on tours

ah you're going to see them? i'm jealous:redface:
ah you're going to see them? i'm jealous:redface:

I’m not but a good 67% of my school are.

Monday 17th September 2018 - I seriously hate my classmates
Hate's a strong word but they are driving me insane to the point that I wish I moved out of the country. If I get my work done early they pick on me, calling me a nerd and say I shouldn't be doing what I do, instead I should be out partying and all mumbo jumbo. I don't listen to any of them but it's really distracting. Obviously some people have difficulty doing work and getting it done on time but this is beyond annoying.

M E D I A S T U D I E S
We watched Sherlock!:yeah: We've started to really look at the components of genre, and the effects on the audience. We also just decided to pack up 10 minutes early even though the teacher was still clearly teaching :colondollar:

I C T
So I did nothing productive and just watched UNHhhh on WOWPresents because priorities.

C A R E E R S
The same CV talk we got 2 years ago, but this time with a flash game! I seriously wish we had fresher talks with new topics rather than whatever we already have had.

H I S T O R Y
We looked over our answers, and as the teacher won't be in tomorrow, we didn't do much. We read over the textbooks and just took mental notes

S T U D Y P E R I O D
You know I'm just sitting here right now pretending to do ICT as I have no work to do. ICT's done, can't move on to the next piece of coursework for Media as we need to be taught it, and History, well, I wasn't gonna carry one of those textbooks around with me

QOTD: Boxing or wrestling?

TAGS: @danielflood @Raen @pinegrove @cloudbubbles @mez_merising @entertainmyfaith @stalkingsilence @laurawatt @CoffeeAndPolitics @ab173 @Toastiekid @Jinkx Monsoon @Anon2808 @nyxnko_ @JoeyTanaka @gcsemusicsucks @RazzzBerries @peachystudy @MaizieAmyr (phew the tag list is so big now!)
yeah i still can't use this website since the update excuse the sudden font size changes
i'm sorry about your classmates :console:
no preference for either boxing or wrestling :dontknow:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending