The Student Room Group

Provisonal license-documents and signing it

I'm applying for a provisional licence and I am sending of my birth certificate
I need to send one other documents as identiy it says I can use a college union card would a NUS card come under this as it was issued at college and has the unions name on iT ?

Also could a youth worker sign my photo for me as I can't think of anyone else and its not as specific as normal counter signatures ?
Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Emma1999_
I'm applying for a provisional licence and I am sending of my birth certificate
I need to send one other documents as identiy it says I can use a college union card would a NUS card come under this as it was issued at college and has the unions name on iT ?

Also could a youth worker sign my photo for me as I can't think of anyone else and its not as specific as normal counter signatures ?
Thanks

Just send your NI letter.
Reply 2
Original post by IWMTom
Just send your NI letter.

I'm not really confident with sending that through the post as that and my birth certificate is really my only efficient documents in getting ID as I don't have a passport 🙂
Reply 3
I'm not really confident with sending that through the post as that and my birth certificate is really my only efficient documents in getting ID as I don't have a passport 🙂

You could just send a photocopy... it's only a letter...
Reply 4
Original post by IWMTom

Okay thank you , I didn't know if this would be allowed but thanks
Reply 5
Original post by IWMTom

Do you know who can sign my form and photo at all ? I have someone who is youth worker who may be able to sign it . Do they just have to hold a license and be employed as the guidelines don't really say they have to be in certain sectors like normal counter signatures do
Reply 6
Do you know who can sign my form and photo at all ? I have someone who is youth worker who may be able to sign it . Do they just have to hold a license and be employed as the guidelines don't really say they have to be in certain sectors like normal counter signatures do

It's not as strict as a passport application, as long as they've known you for over the threshold (is it 3 or 5 years?) and they're not a relative, it's okay.
Reply 7
Original post by IWMTom
It's not as strict as a passport application, as long as they've known you for over the threshold (is it 3 or 5 years?) and they're not a relative, it's okay.

Okay thank you so much I may use my neighbour who's a youth worker then hopefully its okay

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending