The Student Room Group

Oxford MAT Paper Help Please!

Hi,

I was really hoping that I would be able to find some help in regards to some of the MAT paper questions, since I find that the mark scheme often isn't thorough enough for me to be able to follow the explanation and fully understand it.

There are rather a few I don't understand so I'll list them all and you can pick and choose which, if any, you'd be kind enough to help with!

Thanks so much in advance,I haven't had the opportunity to have any tutoring, nor the money to splash out on fancy courses, so I'm so, so grateful for this!

2007: 4ii, 5v, 5vi
2008: 1b, 1c, 2iv, 3ii, 4iii
2009: 1f, 3i, 3v, 4i, 4v
2010: 1h, 1i, 3ii, 4v
2011: 1g, 3iii, 3v, 4iii, 5v
2012: 1g, 1i, 1j, 2iv
2013: 1g, 1h, 1j, 2ii(c), 4iii

Also, I'm currently working through them so I'll probably be updating this with more questions I can't get my head around! Thanks again :smile:
Original post by caeal
Hi,

I was really hoping that I would be able to find some help in regards to some of the MAT paper questions, since I find that the mark scheme often isn't thorough enough for me to be able to follow the explanation and fully understand it.

There are rather a few I don't understand so I'll list them all and you can pick and choose which, if any, you'd be kind enough to help with!

Thanks so much in advance,I haven't had the opportunity to have any tutoring, nor the money to splash out on fancy courses, so I'm so, so grateful for this!

2007: 4ii, 5v, 5vi
2008: 1b, 1c, 2iv, 3ii, 4iii
2009: 1f, 3i, 3v, 4i, 4v
2010: 1h, 1i, 3ii, 4v
2011: 1g, 3iii, 3v, 4iii, 5v
2012: 1g, 1i, 1j, 2iv
2013: 1g, 1h, 1j, 2ii(c), 4iii

Also, I'm currently working through them so I'll probably be updating this with more questions I can't get my head around! Thanks again :smile:

I suggest you re-post this in the MAT preparation thread:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5384022

There are solutions for all the years mentioned on the Oxford website: https://www.maths.ox.ac.uk/study-here/undergraduate-study/maths-admissions-test

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending