The Student Room Group

What should i order from Mcdonalds?

Any must have orders/recommendations?

I'm eating there with people from my class tomorrow - went a couole of years ago with friends but have not been to eat there since I was young, haha).

I still don't really know what to order though :confused: Any recommendations or should I just go for a quarterpounder with fries?

Oh yeah the last one I went to didnt even have a menu thats why I was confused. In preparation I've looked at the website menu but is there anything you can get that isnt on the website menu? :undefined:confused
(edited 5 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Chronoscope
Any must have orders/recommendations?

I'm eating there with people from my class tomorrow - went a couole of years ago with friends but have not been to eat there since I was young, haha).

I still don't really know what to order though :confused: Any recommendations or should I just go for a quarterpounder with fries?

I always go for a big mac :dontknow:
Quarter with cheese.
The picture looks like it has a giant fishfinger in it? :tongue:

Please excuse my lack of Maccies knowledge :lol:
Reply 4
Happy meal lol
Original post by Blue_Cow
I always go for a big mac :dontknow:

Looks tasty :yum: is it big?

Original post by begbie68
Quarter with cheese.

:undefined:five It is likely I will go for that maybe the double perhaps
:yum: is it big?

Nope! They've been getting smaller over the years since its conception :moon:
If you are really worried, you can ask a close friend what they are having - and if it sounds good then go with the same. You can look on the McDonalds website to see what they have also which will give you more time to decide. I normally tend to stick to the basics, such as the 'McChicken Sandwich' and then a Milkshake or Coke.

You'll be fine :P
Haha. :undefined:console

How can they ban u when youre not around them? :undefined:lol [s]

Someone in my class said theyve never been at all or to any places similar, cue a class outcry. But theyre the type where you believe them and I dont think their lying either.

Original post by Mr smile
Happy meal lol

Not had one of them since I was like 6/7 haha
What can u even get in them nowadays? :smile:
(edited 5 years ago)
I recommend getting the hell outta there ASAP.
Original post by RichPiana
I recommend getting the hell outta there ASAP.

:undefined:laugh
Haha. :undefined:console

How can they ban u when youre not around them? :undefined:lol :[br]:

Some crap toy that for sure lol
yeah with no cheese and no white source
My grandson has just gone to McDs to get me a sausage and egg McMuffin breakfast. No cheese. Yummy. Shouldn’t really, but who cares.
Original post by Seamus123
My grandson has just gone to McDs to get me a sausage and egg McMuffin breakfast. No cheese. Yummy. Shouldn’t really, but who cares.

Yeah i don't really like cheese lol
Royale with cheese
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 16
some pepsi
The Signature Collection is actually some of the nicest stuff McDonalds do. The Signature Spicy is reallyyyy good.
Josh :smile:
Large big mac meal with oasis
a heart-attack meal and a side of diabetes.

Quick Reply

Latest