The Student Room Group

So, I accidently gave a guy my number but I've got a boyfriend.

I met this guy on the way home from work.
and we walked up to the shop together. He just seemed real friendly and we really hit it off. But yeah sure, he asked for my number and I stupidly gave it to him. I've got a boyfriend so I'm not interested but I feel real bad now... I thought he was just being friendly initially because he seemed way older than me and stuff, but then he seemed more flirty after. So yeah, what do I do now?
block his number
Reply 2
Ok. So you're friends. Just because he knows your phone number doesn't mean you have to have sex.
if u block his number there is no issue
Original post by Anonymous
and we walked up to the shop together. He just seemed real friendly and we really hit it off. But yeah sure, he asked for my number and I stupidly gave it to him. I've got a boyfriend so I'm not interested but I feel real bad now... I thought he was just being friendly initially because he seemed way older than me and stuff, but then he seemed more flirty after. So yeah, what do I do now?

Lol don't worry I have done this before too after getting a little carried away. If that guy sends any flirty text messages to you just say that you already have a boyfriend so not interested in him in that way. Then say that you're happy to just be friends (if you are) - if he doesn't want that then just leave him alone.
Reply 5
If he texts or whatever, just reply saying you're a man called Boris, asking who he is.
Original post by Neilos
If he texts or whatever, just reply saying you're a man called Boris, asking who he is.

this is kinda funny:biggrin:
Tell you boyfriend about it and ignore the guy texts or calls or block his number.
Original post by Anonymous

It wasn't really an accident now though was it? You willingly agreed and gave your number to him. It wasn't like your phone number was on a business card and it fell put your pocket and he picked it up. Take responsibility.

If he contacts you just say you apologise but you have a boyfriend and aren't interested in him.
Wait for him to text, you say sorry you don't know what you were thinking because you've got a boyfriend, and hopefully he won't be in touch again. If he is, make sure he knows the score right from the start, and block his number if necessary.
And so what?

Simply tell him you are not interested into a relationship and kindly ask him do not call you again. What's so hard?
Did you accidently trip and fall onto his phone and press your number into his phone?
Original post by DrawTheLine
It wasn't really an accident now though was it? You willingly agreed and gave your number to him. It wasn't like your phone number was on a business card and it fell put your pocket and he picked it up. Take responsibility.

If he contacts you just say you apologise but you have a boyfriend and aren't interested in him.

Fair enough. Guess I shouldn't have said accident. You know just being too friendly and gave him my number without thinking. Don't want anything more than a friendship though, so I should've thought more before I did that. Gotta start saying no to people and taking responsibility I guess. There maybe wasn't much point asking this question. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending