The Student Room Group

Circumcision AMA

I’ve seen there are quite a few threads on here about circumcision, and there are a lot of myths being thrown around. So, I was circumcised 2 years ago, AMA.

Scroll to see replies

How old were you when you had it done?
christ, was it medical?
Reply 3
Original post by xxmaria1912xx
How old were you when you had it done?

I'd just turned 16.
Reply 4
Original post by BlueIndigoViolet
christ, was it medical?

Yeah, I had phimosis, which means a tight foreskin. So my doctor encouraged me to get circumcised.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah, I had phimosis, which means a tight foreskin. So my doctor encouraged me to get circumcised.

Nothing wrong with being circumcised
Reply 6
Original post by mgi
Nothing wrong with being circumcised

Too right, I like it much more than I expected. It's much better than being uncircumcised.
Can we see a picture?

Asking for a friend
Did you die?
Reply 9
Can we see a picture?

Asking for a friend

I ain't sending any **** pics haha, just google tight circumcision or something
Original post by JoshDarnIt
Did you die?

Only twice, which is below average hahaha
Only twice, which is below average hahaha

Oh sh*t! We got ourselves a zombie!

*pumps shotgun*
I'd just turned 16.

Oh that’s quite young, but good ☺️
Did you make the choice yourself or were you told you had to have it?
do you last much longer now
Original post by xxmaria1912xx
Oh that’s quite young, but good ☺️
Did you make the choice yourself or were you told you had to have it?

The phimosis meant I was recommended it, but I was pretty much told to have it, even though I was happy with it anyway.
Original post by tesconyc
do you last much longer now

I expected that I would, but I last a heck of a lot longer. More than I expected.
I expected that I would, but I last a heck of a lot longer. More than I expected.

is this masturabation or actual sex
Reply 17
I have phimosis and I had an appointment about it a couple months back. I had a return appointment booked to see if the steroid cream they gave me worked but (it didn’t) but my doctor’s surgery burned down, so ETA TBD on that one.

How much does it hurt afterwards and what’s the recovery time? I had a friend who was off college for a week after his op and said it hurt like hell, is this true? Can’t wait...
Original post by tesconyc
is this masturabation or actual sex

I’d only had sex twice before I was cut, but I can say that with both masturbation and sex, I last much longer.
Original post by Torbear
I have phimosis and I had an appointment about it a couple months back. I had a return appointment booked to see if the steroid cream they gave me worked but (it didn’t) but my doctor’s surgery burned down, so ETA TBD on that one.

How much does it hurt afterwards and what’s the recovery time? I had a friend who was off college for a week after his op and said it hurt like hell, is this true? Can’t wait...

I had mine during the holidays, so I couldn’t really say in terms of time off, and I wouldn’t say it hurt, but just felt uncomfortable, tugging etc. I tried the steroid creams initially, and they were rubbish, just save your time and ask to be circumcised when you next see a doctor. Good luck.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending