The Student Room Group

airport security

ive just got back from being aboard - is it the norm for a airport security guy to check a female ? im female and i got checked and he moved his hands over my upper body and very close to my crutch area x
Original post by unixgirl
ive just got back from being aboard - is it the norm for a airport security guy to check a female ? im female and i got checked and he moved his hands over my upper body and very close to my crutch area x

i believe you could ask for someone of the same gender to do it, but i've had male security guys do it before, it's normal for them to check everywhere.
Next time ask to be checked by a woman. Maybe it's too late to raise this with the airport staff but if someone was there to watch the security guards, the guy that "touched" you would have already been fired.
Reply 3
Original post by claireestelle
i believe you could ask for someone of the same gender to do it, but i've had male security guys do it before, it's normal for them to check everywhere.

when you go security has any male security move his hands over your breasts ?
when you go security has any male security move his hands over your breasts ?

very quickly yes.
Yes it’s normal very normal.
Maybe ask for a same gender if your worried but it can’t be avoided.
If you deny it from any gender. You will be detained and forced to take a X-ray with a drug test
Reply 6
Original post by claireestelle
very quickly yes.

yeah thats the thing, it was slowly and said he had to have a good check,
It’s just in-case your trying to carry something
Was you nervous? As if you were they might have thought you was hiding something.
It happens to me a lot because I’m scared of flying so I look :coma:
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
It’s just in-case your trying to carry something
Was you nervous? As if you were they might have thought you was hiding something.
It happens to me a lot because I’m scared of flying so I look :coma:

yeah i just throught it was a bit odd a male guy moving his hands slowly over my breasts
yeah i just throught it was a bit odd a male guy moving his hands slowly over my breasts

When going in “sensitive” areas he should use the back of his hand or just 2 fingers
Reply 10
Original post by Anonymous
When going in “sensitive” areas he should use the back of his hand or just 2 fingers

he used the front of his hand flat on my breats and as i say slowly

Quick Reply

Latest