The Student Room Group

Cooking for her Wednesday

Waa dating a girl, said I am too young, but we've been hanging out once a week for months, she doesn't seem to mind me hugging or kissing her on the cheek, she came around the other day and let me cuddle her, mentioned wanting to try my food so I invited her round which I accepted. She also said drunk it was because of two other things, interupting and drinking, both of which I've been addressing. Is it a matter of time kind of thing or does she just see me as a best friend ( I ****ing hope not)
Original post by Ostne
Waa dating a girl, said I am too young, but we've been hanging out once a week for months, she doesn't seem to mind me hugging or kissing her on the cheek, she came around the other day and let me cuddle her, mentioned wanting to try my food so I invited her round which I accepted. She also said drunk it was because of two other things, interupting and drinking, both of which I've been addressing. Is it a matter of time kind of thing or does she just see me as a best friend ( I ****ing hope not)

She aint in the friend zone bruv!!!
What will you be cooking for her?
Reply 3
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
What will you be cooking for her?

Lamb, red wine sauce, mash, mushrooms peas
Original post by Ostne
Lamb, red wine sauce, mash, mushrooms peas

That's a fine choice. Good luck!
Reply 5
thank you, i am going to practice before she comes anyway lol. got some lovely chops from a nice little old fashioned english butchers in town
Reply 6
well i hope it goes well for u
What if she's vegetarian?
Reply 8
Original post by anosmianAcrimony
What if she's vegetarian?

She loves meat :redface:
this is why she said she would like to try my food, she's definitely not a vegetarian, her favourite meat is steak i think
Original post by Ostne
She loves meat :redface:
this is why she said she would like to try my food, she's definitely not a vegetarian, her favourite meat is steak i think

Lamb is too fatty - try a steak and ale pie - that is how I won my husband - english food at its best
Reply 10
Original post by squeakysquirrel
Lamb is too fatty - try a steak and ale pie - that is how I won my husband - english food at its best

I have no oven, not sure she likes pastry, she's not english btw and she's never tried minted lamb chops, i bought some with no mint just in case lol
Original post by Ostne
I have no oven, not sure she likes pastry, she's not english btw and she's never tried minted lamb chops, i bought some with no mint just in case lol

Then do a stew - beef casserole - um um um. Have you got a slow cooker - chops are soooo boring. British men like beef.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending