The Student Room Group

Got Sophie's number through her sister...

I had spoken to Sophie via her sister's WhatsApp in December last year. She made nice comments about how lovely my smile is and saying that her sister had praised my style of cooking. I visited her sister who wasn't well on Sunday, then as we got chatting she told me that Sophie had moved down south from the north. I asked if I could get Sophie's number, so the sister asked and Sophie was cool me having her number. Anyway, I texted her saying I wanna cook for her and to my surprise she agreed. She said she would come this weekend and we can do food and chill to Netflix after grub. Am I getting ahead of myself by saying I have a chance with her?
So far, so good.

All you can do is play it by ear... see what the vibe is like, but please remember to respect her boundaries.
Reply 2
Original post by Old Skool Freak
So far, so good.

All you can do is play it by ear... see what the vibe is like, but please remember to respect her boundaries.

💯. I believe in respect! Bought the stuff for dinner, gonna do a Turkish meze / Greek Meze.
Reply 3
Sophie's a cracking lass. She doesn't like meze though.
Original post by Anonymous
💯. I believe in respect! Bought the stuff for dinner, gonna do a Turkish meze / Greek Meze.

I know you do... but just have to mention :wink:

Have you checked she likes that food?
Reply 5

Sophie doesn't like meze. Dunno why he got that.

Pizza is more her thing.
Original post by Quady

Pizza is more her thing.

Can't go wrong with Pizza... Just make sure it's Italian and not American :eating:
well, she's willing to meet you so clearly you have some sort of chance!
good luck, don't f it up lol X
I had spoken to Sophie via her sister's WhDon't stress too much about it, just go with the flow and enjoy the time you spend together.atsApp in December last year. She made nice comments about how lovely my smile is and saying that her sister had praised my style of cooking. I visited her sister who wasn't well on Sunday, then as we got chatting she told me that Sophie had moved down south from the north. I asked if I could get Sophie's number, so the sister asked and Sophie was cool me having her number. Anyway, I texted her saying I wanna cook for her and to my surprise she agreed. She said she would come this weekend and we can do food and chill to Netflix after grub. Am I getting ahead of myself by saying I have a chance with her?

Don't stress too much about it, just go with the flow and enjoy the time you spend together. Just be yourself :colondollar:
Reply 9

All good. I just have to do it properly, lol.
Original post by Quady

Pizza is more her thing.

Lol, this made me chuckle. You could be right, haha.
Can't go wrong with Pizza... Just make sure it's Italian and not American :eating:

Yeah, authentic Italian is always the way to go. Uncle Sam's, well, that's a different story altogether.
well, she's willing to meet you so clearly you have some sort of chance!
good luck, don't f it up lol X

Nah, can't mess up. We chatted today, and she said she is looking forward to it. Got all the desserts 🍨 too. I have been out too long due to chemo, so a little nervous if I am honest.
Original post by dodongstone
Don't stress too much about it, just go with the flow and enjoy the time you spend together. Just be yourself :colondollar:

💯. Thank you for your kind words.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending