The Student Room Group

3 Months Till My GCSE's

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Official-21
I understand what you are saying i had the same problem last year but then this year i realised that if you dont understand the question but you know the topicyou could still answer the question with your knowledge and while answering automatically you will find the answer as your knowledge will help you predict the answer

the thing is though when I answer a question and if the answer doesn't come to me immediately (or in some cases at all) I write a answer which is muffled and mixed up with all the knowledge surrounding those key words and I still don't get it right. My teacher says that I'm very vague and not specific but I still cannot completely understand what she means; I've tried changing my style but it's the same result - either 1/2 marks or none at all.
Help?
Original post by Official-21
does anyone where i can go Romeo and Juliet help for example character analysis essays or theme essays
sorry for any spellings i did not check i was typing really fast

https://www.bartleby.com/essay/Character-Analysis-of-Romeo-F3CFAK2ZVJ
There are more character essays besides it. Hope it helps!
*You need to sign up to read the full thing - it says its 'free'
Hi, its February 23rd and I've got less than 3 months left to my GCSE's. I got 5's in all the sciences, 9 in religious studies, 4 in maths, 6 in English language and 5 in English literature, 6 in a language, 4 in computer science, 5 in geography for my November Mocks. I really want to get a 9 in all my subjects. Do you think it is possible and could you give me any revision techniques in order to get 9's? I'm particularly weak in maths and I want to get 9's in it especially and believe I can't do it.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by The Stdudent
Hi, its February 23rd and I've got less than 3 months left to my GCSE's. I got 5's in all the sciences, 9 in religious studies, 4 in maths, 6 in English language and 5 in English literature, 6 in a language, 4 in computer science, 5 in geography for my November Mocks. I really want to get a 9 in all my subjects. Do you think it is possible and could you give me any revision techniques in order to get 9's? I'm particularly weak in maths and I want to get 9's in it especially and believe I can't do it.

for english literature i went from a 2 to a 8 in 1 month. i never even read the actual books. i read summaries because i didnt really like reading; i also watched the movie. in terms of books what i did was; find out all the themes in the book and all the characters and get key qoutes for them. for poems; i put them into themes and learnt 1 from each theme.

i did computer science as well; i think that paper 1 is definteley the easiest so try to focus on getting full marks in that and then paper 2 only come by practise; so practise alot

for science i went from a 1 to an 8 in one year. i honestly treated the cgp book like a god and read and made notes from it alot. i also watched free science guy and primose girl. FOR SCIENCE IF U WANT TO SUCCEED PLEASE USE THE SPECIFICATION. PRINT IT OUT FROM THE AQA WEBSITE AND GO THROUGH EVERYTHING--- IT LITERALLY WILL SAVE U (LIKE IT SAVED ME)

to improve your maths grades; 1) learn all the basics first before trying anything hard 2) to get 9; you need to know all the hard stuff so make sure you cover that too. its all about practice after you learn what to do. PRACTISE PRACTISE PRACTISE!

well done in RE!!!
Original post by shreya kc
for english literature i went from a 2 to a 8 in 1 month. i never even read the actual books. i read summaries because i didnt really like reading; i also watched the movie. in terms of books what i did was; find out all the themes in the book and all the characters and get key qoutes for them. for poems; i put them into themes and learnt 1 from each theme.

i did computer science as well; i think that paper 1 is definteley the easiest so try to focus on getting full marks in that and then paper 2 only come by practise; so practise alot

for science i went from a 1 to an 8 in one year. i honestly treated the cgp book like a god and read and made notes from it alot. i also watched free science guy and primose girl. FOR SCIENCE IF U WANT TO SUCCEED PLEASE USE THE SPECIFICATION. PRINT IT OUT FROM THE AQA WEBSITE AND GO THROUGH EVERYTHING--- IT LITERALLY WILL SAVE U (LIKE IT SAVED ME)

to improve your maths grades; 1) learn all the basics first before trying anything hard 2) to get 9; you need to know all the hard stuff so make sure you cover that too. its all about practice after you learn what to do. PRACTISE PRACTISE PRACTISE!

well done in RE!!!

Thank you very much for your advice. I just hope the hard work will pay off in the end.
Original post by ErwinRommel
Probably not, to late......

What do u think! ofc you can even in two if you know what your doing!

Omddddddd, the question this person asked is litrally me rn and I read the beginning of this answer and almost had a heart attack😂😂😂thank god u were messing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending