The Student Room Group
City-centre campus surrounded by parks
Solent University
Southampton

Southampton Solent Freshers 2019???

Anyone going to or hoping to get into Southampton Solent in September?? This could be our chance to talk and make friends
Original post by T.m.c
Anyone going to or hoping to get into Southampton Solent in September?? This could be our chance to talk and make friends

Hoping to study Law there this year!
City-centre campus surrounded by parks
Solent University
Southampton
Reply 2
Hey! that is amazing, I am hoping to study International Tourism Management
Original post by PaperPanda
Hoping to study Law there this year!
I'm hoping to study film production starting this september - i hope i get in because i cant see myself being anywhere else
Reply 4
First of all, your username is amazing. Second of all, I know what you mean. I feel the same about Solent, it seems perfect. How do you feel about your chances? are you conditions hard?
Original post by ihatemyselflol
I'm hoping to study film production starting this september - i hope i get in because i cant see myself being anywhere else
i have to reach 112 ucas points but i have no idea how i'll know if i've reached that or if im even close to reaching that so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Original post by T.m.c
First of all, your username is amazing. Second of all, I know what you mean. I feel the same about Solent, it seems perfect. How do you feel about your chances? are you conditions hard?
Reply 6
I don't understand Ucas points at all, luckily mine isn't like that
Original post by ihatemyselflol
i have to reach 112 ucas points but i have no idea how i'll know if i've reached that or if im even close to reaching that so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I got into Solent for makeup and hair design. With ucas point you have to know your predicted grades ( ask your teachers if you’re unsure) and then google a ucas points calculator. You put your grades in and it tells you what points they, then just add ‘em up. Hope you get in, film production sounds awesome!!
Reply 8
I really hope I meet you, you can use my hair as an experiment. I change my hair colour too much!
Original post by Cobweb.Headaches
I got into Solent for makeup and hair design. With ucas point you have to know your predicted grades ( ask your teachers if you’re unsure) and then google a ucas points calculator. You put your grades in and it tells you what points they, then just add ‘em up. Hope you get in, film production sounds awesome!!
Original post by T.m.c
I really hope I meet you, you can use my hair as an experiment. I change my hair colour too much!

Haha so do I! My hair grows so fast I have to do my roots sooo much it’s a nightmare. I love playing with dying it though
Reply 10
Same! I currently have silver hair with black roots but I have natural ginger/redish brown hair and it keeps coming through!! My goal in Uni is to make friends with a hair stylist as I can just be a practise for them and get cool hair out of it :u:
Original post by Cobweb.Headaches
Haha so do I! My hair grows so fast I have to do my roots sooo much it’s a nightmare. I love playing with dying it though
Reply 11
I have an unconditional for fashion management and marketing for September x
Oooooh that is cool! well done for getting a unconditional!
Original post by Hc244
I have an unconditional for fashion management and marketing for September x
Sorry, I accidentally pressed anonymous !
Reply 14
Okay, now my TSR is glitching...
Reply 15
Going to do fashion buying and merchandising this year X
hello everyone,
I will study fashion styling this year .. is there anyone study fashion at solent ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending