The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I've also booked here due to not being able to find anywhere else.I haven't got a room yet but I've put down a deposit. I'm really hoping that medici is as described!
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
yay i found someone! i booked here because everywhere else was filled up, unfortunately, my first choice was goldsmith court.

it took a couple of days for them to give me a room, so shouldn't take to long for them to get back to you.

same here it looks so good and seems like good value for money compared to accommodation like byron. what are you studying??
Original post by JoeyTo
I've also booked here due to not being able to find anywhere else.I haven't got a room yet but I've put down a deposit. I'm really hoping that medici is as described!
Reply 3
Ah thank you for the info! I'd have loved to stay in goldsmith court also. I visited NTU last week and had a look around the accommodation, little did i know that they were all fully booked.

Medici has great value for money! I'm wary though as there are no images or reviews and the building is still under construction.
Fingers crossed 🤞

I'm going to be studying Economics, what about you?
Original post by ACAIBOWL
yay i found someone! i booked here because everywhere else was filled up, unfortunately, my first choice was goldsmith court.

it took a couple of days for them to give me a room, so shouldn't take to long for them to get back to you.

same here it looks so good and seems like good value for money compared to accommodation like byron. what are you studying??
Original post by JoeyTo
Ah thank you for the info! I'd have loved to stay in goldsmith court also. I visited NTU last week and had a look around the accommodation, little did i know that they were all fully booked.

Medici has great value for money! I'm wary though as there are no images or reviews and the building is still under construction.
Fingers crossed 🤞

I'm going to be studying Economics, what about you?

I emailed awhile back asking when viewings would be available in February they said in two weeks but they haven'g got back to me and we're almost in april :/

I feel like a need a back up accommodation but all the places i was interested in are gone.

i'm studying fashion communication. whereabouts are you from? i'm from London.
Reply 5
I emailed awhile back asking when viewings would be available in February they said in two weeks but they haven'g got back to me and we're almost in april :/

I feel like a need a back up accommodation but all the places i was interested in are gone.

I don’t have accomm yet but I’m going to be studying fcp (if i get the grades) and I’m from London too!
Reply 6
I will call them next week and ask again when the viewings will be available. I'm in room 1.03B! I'm planning on going back up there for a weekend to view the property and possibly enjoy some of the nightlife :wink:

Ah that's cool, I'm from Brighton. Not too far from London. It's pretty **** here, looking forward to getting away.

Original post by JoeyTo
I will call them next week and ask again when the viewings will be available. I'm in room 1.03B! I'm planning on going back up there for a weekend to view the property and possibly enjoy some of the nightlife :wink:

Ah that's cool, I'm from Brighton. Not too far from London. It's pretty **** here, looking forward to getting away.

Oh great, let me know how everything goes, hope you enjoy the trip.
The nightlife seems epic from what i've heard, i think each club has a day dedicated just for students but Wednesday seems to be really popular student night.
Book at medici
Using the crm student accommodation website

I booked there a few days ago and it seems really nice, new. Gonna have freshers.

I would book soon,

You just have to pay a £1 booking fee and then deposit in April.

https://www.crm-students.com/student-accommodation/nottingham/medici-nottingham/
Original post by crln246
I don’t have accomm yet but I’m going to be studying fcp (if i get the grades) and I’m from London too!
completely forgot to respond to you. but hi :smile: you should have a look into medici been able to find a few ppl so far. yay London gang. i'm hoping i get the grades too, you're the first person from fcp i've come across so far
Original post by crln246
There’s a fcp group chat on Facebook if u wanna be added?

completely forgot to respond to you. but hi :smile: you should have a look into medici been able to find a few ppl so far. yay London gang. i'm hoping i get the grades too, you're the first person from fcp i've come across so far
Hey!! I'm in room 2.03A! x
Hey, what are you studying? x
Original post by shannonchar
Hey!! I'm in room 2.03A! x
Hey, what are you studying? x

I'm studying fine art, you?x
Hiya, I've finalised my booking today. Think I'm on floor 6! I hope it's open for viewing soon as don't want to be going in blind and everywhere else seems to be booked up!
I’m floor 1, flat 7
Original post by gmtGeorgia
Hiya, I've finalised my booking today. Think I'm on floor 6! I hope it's open for viewing soon as don't want to be going in blind and everywhere else seems to be booked up!

What you studying ?
Original post by Keikei123
What you studying ?

Criminology wby?
Original post by gmtGeorgia
Criminology wby?

International business
Reply 19
Got my room all booked today. And I just wanna find out if anyone’s managed to get a proper viewing? Last time I checked on here no one had. Please help if you can! :frown:

Also I’m 2.03 E 6 bed cluster any flat mates? :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending