The Student Room Group

I'm using eyebrow pencil and I'm a straight boy

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SavageRyan
I guess it wouldn't be that cool for him if say a majority of girls think he's a homosexual which I don't think is the case but he's a confident guy so he isn't gonna be too bothered about people's opinions as he knows he can pull girls if he wants to but there's probably some peng girls that he would want to date but wouldn't date him because he wears pencil and so he loses out then doesn't he

That would make it difficult for me I'm not massively bothered but imagine if some of my friends stop hanging around me because Im wearing pencil everyday now? Like Ik for a fact I've got friends who would chill with me regardless of whether I wear make up regularly or not but it would be a bit peak if that happened Yeah I can pull girls I've got abs that automatically helps me and I've got looks and yes Im losing out there but why would I want a girl who is ignorant like that it's not like I'm fat that I would understand
Original post by Mixedraceguy
That would make it difficult for me I'm not massively bothered but imagine if some of my friends stop hanging around me because Im wearing pencil everyday now? Like Ik for a fact I've got friends who would chill with me regardless of whether I wear make up regularly or not but it would be a bit peak if that happened Yeah I can pull girls I've got abs that automatically helps me and I've got looks and yes Im losing out there but why would I want a girl who is ignorant like that it's not like I'm fat that I would understand

That would be peak and yeah I get your point
Original post by maddiesmith
you must have edited your post because you said after that, that you think its wrong to be gay, so i'm thinking that's what this is all about.. jesus who really cares, your eyebrow will grow back soon

I edited my comment because I was given a warning for homophobia so if I was to repeat what I said I would be breaking the community rules
I'm sorry about that excuse me I'm curious did you make thick eyebrows with the biro?
Original post by RazzzBerries
Invest in a pencil, love. Though I doubt you need it anyway.

YoU'Re bEaUtifuL.

Original post by RazzzBerries
YOU USED INK ALL THAT TIME?! :rofl:

First dog: You
Second dog: Me

10 years later and y’all still saying “no, you”

such girls :laugh: sooo cute though haha
(edited 3 years ago)
Oh wow I remember biros being quite thick
And did that work nicely? I'm used to using the pencil now I do in the morning before I go out and if it smudges I have to redo it
My eyebrows normally look peng I maintain my eyebrows by getting them threaded every fortnight but I didn't have enough money this week so I tried to do them myself using a razor and I messed them up badly so I'm having to fill the gaps and thicken them by using a pencil I would normally use a pencil like once a week to give them definition and emphasis for my selfies and vlogs or sometimes when I go to town and my girlfriend likes it too so I wear it on some of our dates
Yeah it wasn't the wisest thing to do 😹😹😹
Sure I'm just gonna do me I have unique swagger 💯

Quick Reply

Latest