The Student Room Group

How productive has your Easter holiday been?

Some people are back at school today! Others have another week for school or uni. Personally I've got some work done and other life admin, and enjoyed a bit of a break, I feel like I've had/done nowhere near enough of either though stupidly enough. How about everyone else? What do you wish you'd done/not done?
First year of uni and I definitely haven't managed my time between my modules properly. My worst modules aren't for another 4 weeks though so I should be okay.

I feel like I haven't had an Easter break since year 10 with exams every year haha. Is it too early to say I can't wait to graduate? :rolleyes:
I did nothing.
Reply 3
Read and edited 3 undergrad dissertations twice each, so a little bit. Got some of my work done today, and have mostly been in the boozer. So not bad.
Don't want to brag but, productive af.
I got fired from work LOOOOOL so more time to focus on studying.
[quote=chanel
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by CHANEL&amp
I got fired from work LOOOOOL so more time to focus on studying.

Yasssss!!! So it's a win-win then. :wink:

Lol, It's still an on-going battle with my workplace. I'm still fighting for them to give me holiday to cover my exams and for them to lower my contacted hours. F***ers don't give a 1 2 S**t about you or your education. Smh ---_____---
Original post by Ameilah M.
Yasssss!!! So it's a win-win then. :wink:

Lol, It's still an on-going battle with my workplace. I'm still fighting for them to give me holiday to cover my exams and for them to lower my contacted hours. F***ers don't give a 1 2 S**t about you or your education. Smh ---_____---

no cause i will be broke af again. and i miss going to work

mine were so generous x they would

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending