The Student Room Group

TFL Degree Apprenticeship 2019

Scroll to see replies

Original post by simmonds17
Hi,I received my email about passing the video interview about a week and a bit ago. Just for context, I applied for the level 6 general management apprentice. Still havent heard back but been told that there are two on 16th and 29th of April but not everyone gets a space. Im not sure if i have made it or not due to no reply. Anyone got any ideas why i might not have got an email?

It's probably too late for them to put you on the 16th because we've just had our conference call and confirmation emails today. There are 12 people in the morning and 6 in the afternoon (including me!) all for the General Management apprenticeship. It's true that not everyone who passes the video interview gets a place, but I'm sure if you were successful they will send you an email closer to the 29th, so don't worry! I received my confirmation email exactly a week before the assessment centre date, so you still have time. Good luck!
I've also applied for the general management lvl 6, passed everything and I received an email yesterday stating that I am on a reserve list for the 16th of April, I'm not sure whether that means that if I don't get a space ill be on the 29th but they have sent me all the reading material to prepare regardless.
Original post by louale312
I've also applied for the general management lvl 6, passed everything and I received an email yesterday stating that I am on a reserve list for the 16th of April, I'm not sure whether that means that if I don't get a space ill be on the 29th but they have sent me all the reading material to prepare regardless.

It’s all a bit confusing because I received an email earlier this week saying i’m confirmed a place at an assessment centre but they cannot confirm the date yet and will email me later on to let me know. They sent the materials though
I think , now that its a in the latter stages of the recruitment process, that they're looking at everyone individually and hence the differing emails, well just have to see tho
Good luck for your assessment centres tomorrow!
any updates?
Just did my General Management AC :smile:

Don't want to post details on here for the sake of fairness, so DM me if you have any questions.
Good luck to everyone applying!
Original post by kzo486
Just did my General Management AC :smile:

Don't want to post details on here for the sake of fairness, so DM me with your WhatsApp if you have any questions.
Good luck to everyone applying!

Hi Kieran, congrats for your assessment centre. I have messaged you :smile:
Hi guys,

Did my AC yesterday (morning session). Got an email from TFL telling me the bad news that I didn't get through.
Original post by Johhny_321
Hi guys,

Did my AC yesterday (morning session). Got an email from TFL telling me the bad news that I didn't get through.

Hi,

Sorry to hear that, I was on the afternoon one so we wouldn’t have met. I have been told by TfL to wait until after the 30th of April at the earliest for a decision. I assume this means I haven’t been rejected and they just want to compare the people from yesterday to the other candidates having their AC on the 29th. How did you find the whole experience though and did they give you a reason that you didn’t get through?
Original post by Johhny_321
Hi guys,

Hi! Well done for getting that far to the assessment centre!

Did they give you any feedback at least?

Thankfully there still are some apprenticeships still open so good luck for your next steps!
did anyone receive an email today?
Original post by louale312
did anyone receive an email today?

Yeah about scheduling and conference call
Has anyone got a response for the Finance apprenticeship?
Reply 54
Does anyone know how many people they're hiring for the general management apprenticeship? and anyone who has been to the assessment centre, how many people were there?
Original post by MH2608
Does anyone know how many people they're hiring for the general management apprenticeship? and anyone who has been to the assessment centre, how many people were there?

Original post by graceelle

How long is the group task?
Original post by Althusser
How long is the group task?

30 or so mins
Reply 58
For anyone who’s had an assessment centre, was the conference call useful? I’ve got an assessment centre Friday and conference call tomorrow but it clashes with a doctors appointment. Not sure whether to skip the call or rearrange the appointment!
Original post by 5hazza
For anyone who’s had an assessment centre, was the conference call useful? I’ve got an assessment centre Friday and conference call tomorrow but it clashes with a doctors appointment. Not sure whether to skip the call or rearrange the appointment!

It's just an opportunity to ask any questions about the assessment day and gain further clarification should you need it. If the doctors appointment is important or if you have no specific questions about the day, then you can definitely skip it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending