The Student Room Group

BTEC Business Level 3 Unit 6 Principles of Management Exam MAY 2019

Scroll to see replies

Can someone dm me their notes or any help that they will use in this exam. anything will be much appreciated. I could quite a few notes just wanna make sure i am not missing anythign you feel me.
Reply 41
Original post by 決意と情熱
Can someone dm me their notes or any help that they will use in this exam. anything will be much appreciated. I could quite a few notes just wanna make sure i am not missing anythign you feel me.

Saaame
Reply 42
What would the external environment for CCL be?
Reply 43
Thank you, that was really helpful. Do you have any ideas about how the new cards, gifts and glassware sections will impact on current job roles? Will pharmacists have to be up skilled or more sales assistants recruited?
Original post by 決意と情熱
my teacher said that data analysis refers to the data provided on pages 4 and 5 in the different tables labelled figure 1 and 2. many of the figures and statements provided are important. I have also came to think that it would be better to implement data to back up a point rather than have a paragraph dedicated to solely data analysis. So, i guess for example in the case study we can see that the workforce is greatly demotivated and has lost great trust in the management due to the redundancies that took place in the recent restructuring. You could refer to the data provided in figure 2 on page 5 and say that it many other employees in other businesses feel a similar way to which the workforce in CCL are feeling as "56% of employees reported a loss of motivation following redundancies. Or something along those lines. You could also follow that sentence with "As a result" or something close to that. Hope that helps you and others! I am kinda tired been revising and planning all day that my grammar and wording may be off so if i confused you i apologise in advance. Again, hope i helped :smile:
Reply 44
Original post by 決意と情熱

Same
Reply 45
Original post by JackSCN
What would the external environment for CCL be?

What are the internal environments
Reply 46
i think that there should be executive summary before introduction, that's what my teacher said
Reply 47
Anyone got any tips for the part B for tomorrow? im stuck with everything essentially
Here's 33 pages of revision for you guys. Good luck everyone.
Can someone tell me what what’s on part B, I’m doing my exam tomorrow
Please may someone post the question for part B, it would be much appreciated
Exam is about apraisals and the stakeholders that affect the appraisals PowerPoint is about the different types of appraisal methods something like that
Thank you so much! :smile:
Original post by Abdibobobo
Exam is about apraisals and the stakeholders that affect the appraisals PowerPoint is about the different types of appraisal methods something like that
You can't be as there is only one exam date which was today.

Original post by m3tr0femz
Can someone tell me what what’s on part B, I’m doing my exam tomorrow
Original post by bamtutor
You can't be as there is only one exam date which was today.

🤦🏽*♂️ How are you telling me when my exam is 😂
(edited 4 years ago)
because I am an examiner for this paper and Pearson have only allowed one date -which was this morning. The reason for this, is that when they allowed two days for the exam in January, learners used sites such as TSR and Facebook to discuss the exam, which is what is happening now.

Original post by m3tr0femz
🤦🏽*♂️ How are you telling me when my exam is 😂
Absolutely, last time I’m sure lots of students benefited from this and lots of schools like mine that did it on the first day didn’t. I would like to know if another school does do it on a separate day and they should get disqualified smh.
Original post by bamtutor
because I am an examiner for this paper and Pearson have only allowed one date -which was this morning. The reason for this, is that when they allowed two days for the exam in January, learners used sites such as TSR and Facebook to discuss the exam, which is what is happening now.
stop being salty C__t a just because your teacher lacks brain cells to do it the day after to pass an exam you will not need in the future or apply to your life @Blochy1208
Original post by Blochy1208
Absolutely, last time I’m sure lots of students benefited from this and lots of schools like mine that did it on the first day didn’t. I would like to know if another school does do it on a separate day and they should get disqualified smh.

stop being salty C__t a just because your teacher lacks brain cells to do it the day after to pass an exam you will not need in the future or apply to your life @Blochy1208
Original post by maddie lloyd
Is this all on pop up cinemas????

I think this is unit 6 not unit 2

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending