The Student Room Group

I used the wrong events in my aqa history as level

Ok so I did my history AS today and I though it was probably the best essays I’ve ever done and in all my mocks I’ve gotten A1 but I came out and realised that the question had said foreign policy between 1436 and 1447. It’s my breath study but I talked about policy outside of that period. My other question went rly well tho
Original post by sonnyboy123455
Ok so I did my history AS today and I though it was probably the best essays I’ve ever done and in all my mocks I’ve gotten A1 but I came out and realised that the question had said foreign policy between 1436 and 1447. It’s my breath study but I talked about policy outside of that period. My other question went rly well tho

How much outside and how much content?
Did you read the question and understand it?
If you justified in your essay why you were talking outside then possible, but imo dates arent chosen by accident.
Too late now, read the question and dont start till you understand it next time.
I always do that in exams, I misread the question thinking I answered it perfectly lol, misread a 16 marker in Psychology and a 6 marker in Chemistry during my A levels :frown: happens to the best of us
Original post by 999tigger
How much outside and how much content?
Did you read the question and understand it?
If you justified in your essay why you were talking outside then possible, but imo dates arent chosen by accident.
Too late now, read the question and dont start till you understand it next time.

It was a really good essay and would have probably been around 23/25 if it had been another question. The first paragraph I talked about events surrounding, leading up to and during the time period of 1436 to 1447 which I have been assured as it is a breach study is ok however for my second paragraph it revolves mainly around the treaty of London which was 1518 rather than 1538 like for some reason I thought. I linked back and backed up all my answers with rly strong analysis that LinkedIn to the question and came to a valid conclusion however a large proportion of my arguments were not in the time period
Sucks for us I guess but life goes on

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending