The Student Room Group

BTEC Applied Science Unit 1 Predictions

Scroll to see replies

Original post by btecs098
for the chemistry 6 marker, i wrote that h2o has a high boiling point so it has a strong intermolecular forces so it requires more energy to break the bonds and separate the molecules. h2o has one hydrogen for each atom and ch4 has 2 hydrogens for each atom. there are van der waals/london forces in ch4 and it has a low boiling point so it is easier to break the bonds and requires less energy to separate the molecules.

nice, I put something something similar. although I said water has hydrogen bonding, which is the strongest intermolecular forces. the londen ones are temporarily forces, so it's very easy to break.
What did people get for Q1 in physics the number of waves?
what did people get for the definition of analogue. the .....................varies ................... with time
Original post by Ibrahim56
What did people get for Q1 in physics the number of waves?

4 wavelengths and for the fill in. I did frequency and I didn't knew the second word,
you didnt know the antinode?
Original post by AngelGamerXx
4 wavelengths and for the fill in. I did frequency and I didn't knew the second word,
you didnt know the antinode?

yes I knew about the anti-nodes don'ts worry. I mean there were a few parts. like amount of wavelength and anti nodes. I did label it ok. also what the heck was the dot and cross diagram for nitrogen, I can't do. anyone know how to do it?
I put strength and proportional
what did people get for the definition of analogue. the .....................varies ................... with time
GUUYYYSSS what did u guys get in unit 1 and 3??
hopefully everyones done well:smile:
GUUYYYSSS what did u guys get in unit 1 and 3??
hopefully everyones done well:smile:

sorry for very late reply XD. i got both merits and got a distinction overall for the first year, i very happy with the outcome
sorry for very late reply XD. i got both merits and got a distinction overall for the first year, i very happy with the outcome

well done! :smile: thats great news
well done! :smile: thats great news

thank you, what about you?
thank you, what about you?

i got a distinction and a pass which is okaayy but i dont know what that is overall
i got a distinction and a pass which is okaayy but i dont know what that is overall

hmm, it should say the grades for the exams and a grade overall for the first year.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending