The Student Room Group

Anyone else fed up of revision?

Only 4 exams and then I´m done with a levels but now i feel bored of them and just want to go to uni lol

Scroll to see replies

you'll be fine
Am I the only weird one who's gonna miss A-levels? Maybe because I love my subjects lol
i have 7 left. im so sick and tired of a levels
Original post by euphoricat
Am I the only weird one who's gonna miss A-levels? Maybe because I love my subjects lol

um are you okay???
I am only just starting to really enjoy History, I now hate geography but the only subject I really love is Spanish...and thats because im doing it at uni lol
Original post by angel.xo
um are you okay???

Reply 6
I'm so damn tired and I have, pure math 2 and statistics 1 left. I just want to relax stress free
I have 4 all next week and then im free, the only thing i have for motivation is getting into uni, a levels are so boring
Original post by perils
I'm so damn tired and I have, pure math 2 and statistics 1 left. I just want to relax stress free
Original post by perils

you only have 2 a level exams in june?
um are you okay???

I am completely okay, thank you.

I have 11 left (7 maths+FM). I'm so gonna miss doing maths papers, I find them very therapeutic :frown:
Original post by thedoctorwhovian
only 4 exams and then i´m done with a levels but now i feel bored of them and just want to go to uni lol

meeeeeee im so fed upppppp 😭
I like doing spanish papers mainly because they get rid of time and sometimes are bit like a puzzle lol
I am completely okay, thank you.

I have 11 left (7 maths+FM). I'm so gonna miss doing maths papers, I find them very therapeutic :frown:
I like doing spanish papers mainly because they get rid of time and sometimes are bit like a puzzle lol

The feeling when you got a big question right... it's so fckin satisfactory. I can do 6 maths papers without getting tired at all, and I'm not even taking maths at uni lol
Only 4 exams and then I´m done with a levels but now i feel bored of them and just want to go to uni lol

i think everyone is...but June 14th is coming home..
I am so sick of it lmao. I can't wait for uni, but I'm really not taking these exams seriously. I'm gonna end up not even getting into uni at this rate, but I just can't bring myself to do any work :')
how much revision is everyone doing this week?

mood 😭
As soon as you finish you won’t feel like you ever did them. I kept on motivating myself thinking would i rather enjoy the Summer or feel guilty the whole time for not revising enough.
tbh im actually tired of revising cant wait till JUNE 14th 17 days left
You guys are lucky - I haven’t even started actual exams yet, so i’ve got 8 left :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest