The Student Room Group

a question for year 13s (and above? i guess)

Poll

revise over summer or not?

I would like to study over summer but I'm not sure if it's better to revise AS content over summer or to go ahead with A2 content. I take english and geography so I have coursework to get on with anyway but I'm just wondering which option is a better idea. Please vote in the poll and leave any comments below. Thanks in advance :smile:
Reply 1
A2 content is always more important than AS since it’s a high qualification so don’t sacrifice A2 content for AS stuff if you had to pick between the two! That being said if you feel happy where you are with the A2 content then you can spend a bit more time on AS stuff. Or split it and do half-half! If you like geography then your coursework will be a breeze so don’t worry about that (talking from experience)!
I would say enjoy your summer, take up a hobby. You can revise all you want during term time. It takes 3 months of intense study to fully prepare for exams from scratch.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by maachu_pichuu
I would say enjoy your summer, take up a hobby. You can revise all you want during term time.

^^^^Tbh he has a point! No need to be too stressed in year 1

Quick Reply

Latest