The Student Room Group

Hmrc after interview 2019

Hi has anyone had an interview with hmrc recently. Just wondering how long it takes to hear back from them?

I have had an interview for customer service consultant.

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I interviewed in March, heard mid April that I was successful but on hold... still waiting! 👌🏼
Ok thanks mine was in Nottingham where was yours?
Original post by Dixiemoo
Hi, I interviewed in March, heard mid April that I was successful but on hold... still waiting! 👌🏼
I interviewed for Newcastle. Can’t believe how long it’s taking!
I know they are taking forever i hate the waiting and not knowing.
Hi i received a provisional offer on thursday and had to fill 3 forms online and send it off. How long did your pre employment checks take. Have you started the job yet?
I only just got a provisional offer myself on Sunday, but not for the job I applied for. Reading other posts the checks can take 6 weeks then another few weeks before a full offer can be made!
Well congrats on getting a provisional offer. I just hate the waiting and not knowing specifically the timescale!

I only just got a provisional offer myself on Sunday, but not for the job I applied for. Reading other posts the checks can take 6 weeks then another few weeks before a full offer can be made!
Thank you, and congratulations to yourself too! Hopefully not too long to wait now!
Thanks! Yes hopefully! 😁
Thank you, and congratulations to yourself too! Hopefully not too long to wait now!

Hi, I'm the same - got my provisional offer 30th of April, DBS received mid June and now I'm waiting for my checks to be cleared and to be told the start date. The waiting is driving me mad! Haha.

Have you had your checks cleared?

(Ps I'm based in Newcastle aswell :smile: )
Original post by Hedley_Tasha
Hi, I'm the same - got my provisional offer 30th of April, DBS received mid June and now I'm waiting for my checks to be cleared and to be told the start date. The waiting is driving me mad! Haha.

Have you had your checks cleared?

(Ps I'm based in Newcastle aswell :smile: )

Hi, no I only just completed all of the forms after getting a provisional offer on Sunday. It’s good to know that people are actually in the same position at Newcastle though! Hopefully it won’t be too much longer for you now.
Reply 12
Hey, I'm from Newcastle as well, what scores did you guys get for the interview, I still haven't heard anything from them since getting on the reserve list in april :frown:
Hey :smile:

Don’t lose hope, I was on the reserve list a while myself before I got my provisional offer. Just keep checking your emails and civil service account *fingers crossed*

If it makes you feel better; the wait is driving me mad too. I’m sick of checking my emails lol

I got a 6, 5, 6 - what about you?
Original post by rem681
Hey, I'm from Newcastle as well, what scores did you guys get for the interview, I still haven't heard anything from them since getting on the reserve list in april :frown:
Has anyone had any recent updates from HMRC?

Im starting to worry it’s gunna fall through as my pre checks haven’t been cleared despite my dbs coming through

Thanks
I haven’t heard anything since my provisional offer. All details filled in and sent and still nothing. But looking at other posts I don’t think this is unusual!
Hi my pre-checks also haven't been cleared yet but i heard they do take a while. Just a waiting game im afraid!
Has anyone had any recent updates from HMRC?

Im starting to worry it’s gunna fall through as my pre checks haven’t been cleared despite my dbs coming through

Thanks
Reply 17
5 5 5, didn't really prepare for it properly, but anyways we just gotta be patient, it seems they just take ages with everything
Hey :smile:

Don’t lose hope, I was on the reserve list a while myself before I got my provisional offer. Just keep checking your emails and civil service account *fingers crossed*

If it makes you feel better; the wait is driving me mad too. I’m sick of checking my emails lol

I got a 6, 5, 6 - what about you?
Did your DBS come through aswell?

I’m glad we’re all in the same boat, makes me feel a bit better about the waiting. it’s just it’s the first job I’ve managed to get since Christmas and I’m dying to start, I miss working 😩 ha
Original post by Warmerweatherplz
Hi my pre-checks also haven't been cleared yet but i heard they do take a while. Just a waiting game im afraid!
No my dbs hasn't come through yet it's been 2 weeks since i found out about my provisional offer and still waiting on that 😬
Did your DBS come through aswell?

I’m glad we’re all in the same boat, makes me feel a bit better about the waiting. it’s just it’s the first job I’ve managed to get since Christmas and I’m dying to start, I miss working 😩 ha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending