The Student Room Group

Student Finance Parental Income Enquiry

Hello,

My mum has yet to submit her income details, but the issue is that my mum has just moved to the UK so she doesn't have an income payslip for the new year as she wasn't working. Before she moved to the UK, she was living and working abroad, but the problem is her previous employer didnt give her an annual payslip before she moved to the UK, so she doesn't have income evidence to show for the prior year as well. The only income evidence she has is of 2019/2020, which she submitted for my last year's application. So I'm trying to find out what type of income evidence can she show to support my application this year. She has recently started working, so is it okay to show her recent payslips? Or does she need to show any of her past bank statements?
Please let me know what evidence she can show.

Thank you :smile:
She needs to provide income information for the required tax year 20/21.
She will only need to provide evidence if SFE ask for evidence.
Original post by lemonteaa
Hello,

My mum has yet to submit her income details, but the issue is that my mum has just moved to the UK so she doesn't have an income payslip for the new year as she wasn't working. Before she moved to the UK, she was living and working abroad, but the problem is her previous employer didnt give her an annual payslip before she moved to the UK, so she doesn't have income evidence to show for the prior year as well. The only income evidence she has is of 2019/2020, which she submitted for my last year's application. So I'm trying to find out what type of income evidence can she show to support my application this year. She has recently started working, so is it okay to show her recent payslips? Or does she need to show any of her past bank statements?
Please let me know what evidence she can show.

Thank you :smile:

Hi there, We will still require evidence of income as she was working abroad we will not be able to confirm income received with HMRC. Your mum may need to contact her employer for that Tax Year to request evidence is provided. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending