The Student Room Group

New Zealand government website erases Israel from map, replaces it with Palestine

Scroll to see replies

So instead of actually proving your point the best line of argument you can come up with is referring to us all as weirdos? I see.

If you’re going to say Israel is illegitimate based on the fact that the Palestinians occupied the land before then I figured you would benefit from the knowledge that the land belonged to the Israelites originally. I don’t think anybody is disputing that ethnic cleansing is evil and bad; but your continuous underplaying and excusing of Palestine’s role in continuing the conflict is what we are disputing.

Even the gas that is expelled from a shotgun before the actual ammo comes off is powerful enough to blow the top of your head off at extremely close range; let alone any of the other ammo that is available on a shotgun license. Conversely an air rifle pellet, weak and easily deformed, even if it’s comes out of a FAC air rifle, is less damaging. But I digress, we have gone on a tangent

Peoples opinions are as they are; but opinions based on religion should not supersede the human rights of individuals and should certainly not be acted upon in government

Original post by Napp
Why have you weirdos got a chub on for my UG degree? I mean if youre going to stalk my profile at least go with the newst degree.

Sigh. I really couldnt give 2 single ****s about 'historical claims' - especially from millenia ago - im more interested in the ethnic cleansing Israel did in the '40s.

Yeah why are you on a tangent about weaponry? but a couple of corrections for you;
1) theyre not capped, you simply need a FAC
2) Slugs are illegal in the UK, without a FAC, so its a relatively moot point.

So you only care if its on paper, that is your single distinction? Uhuh.
Original post by The countryside
I love these threads they are actually hilarious. it reminds of that Icelandic band who waved the palestinian flag during eurovision. I kept thinking to myself do these people genuinely believe Israel gives a crap and will magically stop existing? :rofl:

Exactly, those who think Israel’s going to disappear are deluded, it’s not going anywhere. So if Palestine is serious about a solution then it needs to accept that it’s going to be a two-state one.
"anti Semitic teachings of Islam"

What are the "anti Semitic teachings of Islam?" Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the majority of prophets in Islam semitic people? And Arabs are also considered semitic people.
Reply 63
You didn’t raise a point you tried to, for some weird reason, stalked my profile to find out my first degree was in IR? My reply was thus rather apt. Or would you rather i rubbish your qualifications?

I have no comment on that and I don’t intend to either. My comment was simple, saying they deserve the land because they had it Millie I ago is damn stupid “argument”.
I like how you think you know more on this than me, it’s sweet. Especially how you keep trying to say it out loud.
Whose we? You and that crackpot racist? You have fun arguing your point in his company.
I don’t need to underplay it the international community is in agreement that Israel squatting on their land and barbarising the locals is the reason for it. Palestinians shouldn’t fire rockets, fair enough, but Israel should steal their land, kill their children (unprovoked. - go watch the videos), steak their taxes, blockade them. When you’re left with nothing you resort to unsavoury means. This is very basic knowledge I fail to see how you can argue against it? Especially when Israeli law makers have hinted as genocide.

You do know our modern legal system owes itself, in no small part, to religious aspects? As do most countries ‘thou shall not steal’ for example.

Either way there are plenty of ethnoreliggipus states around that use religious perversely it’s hardly an Islamic trait. They might do it more but meh.

Can we stop talking about guns please? I’m a regular shooter I know what they do.
Reply 64
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Exactly, those who think Israel’s going to disappear are deluded, it’s not going anywhere. So if Palestine is serious about a solution then it needs to accept that it’s going to be a two-state one.

Not really. All countries are subject to entropy 😂
What makes you think a 2 state is possible? None of the two parties want that.
Original post by Heyysarah

What are the "anti Semitic teachings of Islam?" Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't the majority of prophets in Islam semitic people? And Arabs are also considered semitic people.

@QE2

Do it otherwise I will :colondollar:
Nothing to say I guess? Why don't you grow some balls and actually reply to my post? maybe you'll learn a thing or two.

You’ve changed your tune. I still haven’t seen your response to quite a few arguments..I’ve seen plenty of insults you’ve thrown around though
Original post by Blackpanther93
You’ve changed your tune. I still haven’t seen your response to quite a few arguments..I’ve seen plenty of insults you’ve thrown around though

I did respond to Napp but he failed to respond to me. Why aren't you quoting him and telling him to respond to me black panther?
I did respond to Napp but he failed to respond to me. Why aren't you quoting him and telling him to respond to me black panther?

I saw your insults aimed at the OP and another user when you couldn’t think of anything to say. You even went as far as to create a whole thread. You still have to reply to that ‘dumbass Arab’ yet
Original post by Blackpanther93
I saw your insults aimed at the OP and another user when you couldn’t think of anything to say. You even went as far as to create a whole thread. You still have to reply to that ‘dumbass Arab’ yet

Is this the Sharia police protecting napp and wood? Oh no I better hide I don't want everybody to know I'm an apostate - we all know what happens to them :wink:
Well you can try but I think you’ll find that biochemistry is considered more academically rigorous than whatever international relations is classified as.

Okay so let’s put it this way, if you buy land or a house in wherever place or win it by military conquest (as the Israelites did) then you leave the aforementioned land does the land stop being yours? Imagine squatters (The palestinians) come to take over your land or house and then proceed to fight you for ownership over it. This does not make them the legal owners of this land or house, you are still the owner of this land or house. So the Palestinians are quite simply squatters on Israeli land, and have been since the Jewish diaspora of AD70

If you know more than me you are welcome to share it rather than keep banging on about it without actually saying anything. Who is “the international community?” Some crackpot Islamic countries and North Korea? What Israel is doing is no worse than what any other civilisation has done since the dawn of history.

Good morals are not limited to religious systems though; they could have just as easily come from an atheistic source. Furthermore there are many crimes that are not even covered in religious texts, hence the need for separation of government and religion

Guns are fun though, what do you shoot?

Original post by Napp
You didn’t raise a point you tried to, for some weird reason, stalked my profile to find out my first degree was in IR? My reply was thus rather apt. Or would you rather i rubbish your qualifications?

I have no comment on that and I don’t intend to either. My comment was simple, saying they deserve the land because they had it Millie I ago is damn stupid “argument”.
I like how you think you know more on this than me, it’s sweet. Especially how you keep trying to say it out loud.
Whose we? You and that crackpot racist? You have fun arguing your point in his company.
I don’t need to underplay it the international community is in agreement that Israel squatting on their land and barbarising the locals is the reason for it. Palestinians shouldn’t fire rockets, fair enough, but Israel should steal their land, kill their children (unprovoked. - go watch the videos), steak their taxes, blockade them. When you’re left with nothing you resort to unsavoury means. This is very basic knowledge I fail to see how you can argue against it? Especially when Israeli law makers have hinted as genocide.

You do know our modern legal system owes itself, in no small part, to religious aspects? As do most countries ‘thou shall not steal’ for example.

Either way there are plenty of ethnoreliggipus states around that use religious perversely it’s hardly an Islamic trait. They might do it more but meh.

Can we stop talking about guns please? I’m a regular shooter I know what they do.
Do you want the whole list of Quran verses or is this a rhetorical question?

Furthermore quibbling over semantics and language doesn’t change the fact

(edited 4 years ago)
A win
Don't quote me little arab. I want nothing to do with your kind. Your dumb ideology has ruined families and cultures. I would be happy if you were all wiped out.

I don't know why you keep on insulting the ethnicity of the poster (Who might not even be Arab), I wouldn't be surprised if you get banned within the next week
Original post by The RAR
I don't know why you keep on insulting the ethnicity of the poster (Who might not even be Arab), I wouldn't be surprised if you get banned within the next week

This quote isn't even to the OP.
Reply 75
Of course it is poppet. Slightly problem, my degree latest degree isn’t IR. Although I rather doubt your biochem degree from Dundee of all places is very helpful here.

Do I really need to repeat this to you? I am not discussing your ludicrous point dating back Millenia. It isn’t even a point.

God you’re ignorant of this topic. Go to the UNs archives and have a look see. Barely any countries recognise Israel’s colonies in the West Bank or golan. Seriously the fact you don’t know this is troubling here.

Mmm that they are. Just a bolt action .308 (no idea of the make) used to shoot the bushmaster before they banned it recently :’(
Original post by Napp
Of course it is poppet. Slightly problem, my degree latest degree isn’t IR. Although I rather doubt your biochem degree from Dundee of all places is very helpful here.

Do I really need to repeat this to you? I am not discussing your ludicrous point dating back Millenia. It isn’t even a point.

God you’re ignorant of this topic. Go to the UNs archives and have a look see. Barely any countries recognise Israel’s colonies in the West Bank or golan. Seriously the fact you don’t know this is troubling here.

Mmm that they are. Just a bolt action .308 (no idea of the make) used to shoot the bushmaster before they banned it recently :’(

Your little whines are hilarious to read currently laughing with my friends over here.

Imagine picking a period of time because the events suit your agenda? hahahaha you need help.

Why are you making digs at her biochemistry degree? Didn't you fail your a levels and settle for a rubbish university??? lmao :rofl:
I have no desire to get into a mud slinging match over degree majors here; I have my career goals and you have yours. Enlighten me; what is your masters in?

I’m not bothered enough to go digging through UN archives for some obscurity when the vast majority of UN nations recognise Israel legally. Whilst some of the actions of Israel are disagreeable; the UN does nothing to stop countless other human rights abuses done by various other countries in any case

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_recognition_of_Israel

If you have access to some superior knowledge that the average mortal not possessing a degree in IR doesn’t have please post it.

Ah, very nice. Do you shoot on your families land or do you have other hunting grounds? My aspiration is to get myself a Remington 1100.
Original post by Napp

Seriously? You’ve never heard of the Islamic scripture where rocks and trees say “O Muslim, there’s a Jew hiding behind me, come and kill him”?
some kind of Hobbit nonsense

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending