The Student Room Group

Personal statement for fashion

Hiya
I am looking to study fashion management at ual and am wondering what will help my personal statement stand out.
Any advice will be much appreciated thank you !xxx
Make sure you put across your passion for the course and how you have demonstrated your interest - have you done any fashion related work experience or volunteering for example? Also include any academic achievements or achievements outside of school to show how impressive you are as a person.
Original post by Alicemcgrory 1
Hiya
I am looking to study fashion management at ual and am wondering what will help my personal statement stand out.
Including a ton of kisses and exclamation marks will make their day.
I have a fashion Instagram account which I am building up with followers and a blog. I haven’t done any work experience for fashion as I work in a supermarket so I wouldn’t really know how to encorporate that in !

Original post by cheesecakelove
Make sure you put across your passion for the course and how you have demonstrated your interest - have you done any fashion related work experience or volunteering for example? Also include any academic achievements or achievements outside of school to show how impressive you are as a person.
Original post by Alicemcgrory 1
Hiya

See https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/university/personal-statements/writing-a-personal-statement-for-art-and-design-courses for some ideas

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending