The Student Room Group

Would British Teenagers Go For Pakistani Teenagers

Deleted
(edited 4 years ago)
how are white girls your "type"? they're not a monolithic group...
How is that racist?
And there's a lot of different types of 'White'
What are you referring to?
Original post by Unknown-Cm
As for my age span, 15-17 year olds...
Generally would white British girls go for Pakistani boys..
I am 15, Pakistani, not a strong believer in religion, in fact very weak. I think it’s racist to say this but white girls are so my type of girls, they’re really nice, caring, and understanding. I would really like a British girl, they always stare at me but never approach me..I would love to approach them myself but I’ve got strict Pakistani parents, that are against relationships. Tip to British girls: If you find a Pakistani boy that you find attractive, approach him, trust me he’d love to approach you but it’s not always possible. If a girl approaches me with my parents there they can’t say anything to me or her.
Overall I find British white girls more
attractive.
Reply 3
Preference*
Original post by Palmyra
how are white girls your "type"? they're not a monolithic group...
I like the use of the word "overall", really concludes your essay. Grade B - good use of punctuation and grammar but essay content is poor.
Reply 5
Original post by xxlaila03xx
How is that racist?
And there's a lot of different types of 'White'
What are you referring to?

White British Girls as a whole, and I did say I think it was*
Why would it be racist?
White British Girls as a whole, and I did say I think it was*
Reply 7
Just become a teacher
You sound kinda desperate tbh, tone it down a notch
Racism means racial hatred, not a sexual preference.

Five of my friends are 15-17 year old english females, all but one have dated teenage pakistani guys.
The one who hasn't is religious and doesn't date.
British girl and hooked up with a Pakistani guy a few times over a couple months last year. We're a little older than you though (by, like, 10 years). :tongue:
As a British teenage girl (17) I’d in theory totally date a Pakistani boy. Tbh really don’t care where you’re from as long as you’re a decent human. The only hesitation I’d possibly have (which I don’t think applies here as u said you weren’t that religious) is that I’m Catholic so a serious bf would have to b ok w that. I’m not that strict but would want to get married in a Catholic Church then have kids (I’d also want to raise them as Catholic too) but wouldn’t insist on going to church together or forcing him to convert or anything.
Reply 12
Brightening my day up, thanks 🙏🏼 (high five)
Original post by londonmyst
Racism means racial hatred, not a sexual preference.

Five of my friends are 15-17 year old english females, all but one have dated teenage pakistani guys.
The one who hasn't is religious and doesn't date.
Reply 13
Let’s hope I find you somewhere😂😂😉Jokes..thanks for the reply anyways brightened me up🙏🏼(High five) Oh and when you said you would like catholic kids id have no problems with that.
Original post by Sophhhowa
As a British teenage girl (17) I’d in theory totally date a Pakistani boy. Tbh really don’t care where you’re from as long as you’re a decent human. The only hesitation I’d possibly have (which I don’t think applies here as u said you weren’t that religious) is that I’m Catholic so a serious bf would have to b ok w that. I’m not that strict but would want to get married in a Catholic Church then have kids (I’d also want to raise them as Catholic too) but wouldn’t insist on going to church together or forcing him to convert or anything.
(edited 4 years ago)
As for my age span, 15-17 year olds...
QUESTION FOR BRITISH GIRLS: Would You Ever Go For A Pakistani Boy
I am 15, Pakistani, not a strong believer in religion, in fact very weak. I think it’s racist to say this but white girls are so my preference; they’re really nice, caring, and understanding, they always stare at me but never approach me..I would love to approach them myself but I’ve got strict Pakistani parents, that are against relationships. Tip to British girls: If you find a Pakistani boy that you find attractive, approach him, trust me he’d love to approach you but it’s not always possible. If a girl approaches me with my parents there they can’t say anything to me or her.
Also what should I do if I see a girl staring at me, need tips from a girl to see what she’d expect.

Isn’t there nice, caring, and understanding people in all races?

Furthermore, do you go to a majority white school??

By the way, just because they are looking at you doesn’t mean they like you. You might be incredibly hideous that they just can’t look away. You sound really desperate as well. LOL
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending