The Student Room Group

Where to meet women?

Seems impossible

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Keebs998
Seems impossible

If your struggling to find women then you are definitely looking too hard or not looking hard enough there are plenty of women out there
Break into their homes
Reply 3
Yes there is women who are taken has kids or not interested nothing works
Original post by Anonymous
If your struggling to find women then you are definitely looking too hard or not looking hard enough there are plenty of women out there
Church
Pubs
Various clubs
Gym
Yoga
Tinder (You need to be a chad for this one)

If you make lots of bank. Just go to a restaurant with a briefcase full of money. Make small talk with a “women”, show them the money and they should be all over you.
Original post by 2spooky4u
Church
Pubs
Various clubs
Gym
Yoga

If you make lots of bank. Just go to a restaurant with a briefcase full of money. Make small talk with a “women”, show them the money and they should be all over you.

Church, I know what you mean
Reply 6
Not interested in those place pubs is a sausage fest women go in groups so impossible to approach and the gym no one is interested I’m screwed
Original post by 2spooky4u
Church
Pubs
Various clubs
Gym
Yoga

Well you can meet women at

1. Church
2. Clubs/Activities
3. University/School/College
4. Gym
5. Internet
6. Hobbies that you have, travelling, youth hostels.
7. Work

You can meet women anywhere its easy, what is not the easy part is thinking that women are going to want you be your partner right away, that is where the hard work happens. You have to talk to them, form friendships. Meet new people, meet their friends and increase your social network
Reply 8
I have hobbies and meet no one through the internet don’t work either nothing does
Original post by travelcollegeguy
Well you can meet women at

1. Church
2. Clubs/Activities
3. University/School/College
4. Gym
5. Internet
6. Hobbies that you have, travelling, youth hostels.
7. Work

You can meet women anywhere its easy, what is not the easy part is thinking that women are going to want you be your partner right away, that is where the hard work happens. You have to talk to them, form friendships. Meet new people, meet their friends and increase your social network
Reply 9
others have made useful suggestions but you seem to want something that doesn't exist. if you don't open up your mind you will be screwed tbh. whatever you're doing now isn't working.

if you can't meet women at work or school, then clubs and church are your best options. you probably won't pick up the checkout girl at Tescos, you need to be social. and don't rely on online dating. that's laziness and doesn't work for most people.
Reply 10
I’ve tryed all those things they aren’t interested Cole approaching don’t work they all wear earphones and find being approached creepy it’s not lazy or excuses it don’t work I quit online dating apps ages ago go on them very rarely same thing with them
Original post by Joleee
others have made useful suggestions but you seem to want something that doesn't exist. if you don't open up your mind you will be screwed tbh. whatever you're doing now isn't working.

if you can't meet women at work or school, then clubs and church are your best options. you probably won't pick up the checkout girl at Tescos, you need to be social. and don't rely on online dating. that's laziness and doesn't work for most people.
You’ll find someone if you move out of London op
Reply 12
I’ve tryed all those things they aren’t interested Cole approaching don’t work they all wear earphones and find being approached creepy it’s not lazy or excuses it don’t work I quit online dating apps ages ago go on them very rarely same thing with them

it doesn't work all the time. you need to be persistent :smile:

good for you for not online dating. i mean, nothing against it per se but all i see is that it makes people miserable.

why don't you want to date women with children? may i ask how old you are?
Reply 13
Not my thing but real life isn’t better so much competition and a sausage fest it’s crazy but if your persistent your called desperate there’s litreally no right or wrong answer and nothing works
Original post by Joleee
it doesn't work all the time. you need to be persistent :smile:

good for you for not online dating. i mean, nothing against it per se but all i see is that it makes people miserable.

why don't you want to date women with children? may i ask how old you are?
Reply 14
Not my thing but real life isn’t better so much competition and a sausage fest it’s crazy but if your persistent your called desperate there’s litreally no right or wrong answer and nothing works

it sounds like it's your approach then. when you go to the club you can't be overly aggressive, it scares women off. it might be also who you are approaching. don't jump on the hot girls. you might not have the game for them and they might be out of your league.

if i were you i would also focus on being the best version of myself. what do you have to offer someone? if you have nothing then it'll be harder for you to compete in the sausage fest.
Reply 15
Why do people always say “what do you have to offer someone” no one is owed anything neither am I I am the best version of my self and I’m not a bum that’s good enough there’s no more to bring to the table or need to also I haven’t approached anyone in a bar or club because it’s impossible because they stick to who they know in there little group which always consists of men sorry if I wasent clear enough
Original post by Joleee
it sounds like it's your approach then. when you go to the club you can't be overly aggressive, it scares women off. it might be also who you are approaching. don't jump on the hot girls. you might not have the game for them and they might be out of your league.

if i were you i would also focus on being the best version of myself. what do you have to offer someone? if you have nothing then it'll be harder for you to compete in the sausage fest.
Reply 16
Why do people always say “what do you have to offer someone” no one is owed anything neither am I I am the best version of my self and I’m not a bum that’s good enough there’s no more to bring to the table or need to also I haven’t approached anyone in a bar or club because it’s impossible because they stick to who they know in there little group which always consists of men sorry if I wasent clear enough

because we all have qualities we look for in a partner and most people don't want a deadbeat. most women don't want a partner they have to take care of financially or mentally tbh. they want an equal.

if you think you 'have enough' to offer then you need to meet someone with the same standards as you.

women don't stick in their group if you meet them on the dance floor. i have met heaps of guys at the club and so has my friends so saying it's impossible is simply not accurate. you need to change your approach is all.
All you want is a girlfriend, you expect a girlfriend, you don't want to work hard and form a friendship. Who cares if their group consists of men. You need to go out, approach someone, talk to them, find a hobbie you like doing, talk to them about it.
How old are you? Reading the comments I can't work it out.
I don't know you, I don't know what you want in a woman as you haven't listed that so I can't tell you a reason why you can't find one. But you don't seem persistent enough or are looking too hard and scaring women off. Also if you're not acting yourself, it shows. Like when I'm in a pub you can spot the guy who's acting big and over confident and it's hilarious, women might talk to that person then laugh about it later. It's boring. You need to have depth. Don't get into a woman's personal space, simply say hello, you look lovely. In a genuine way without leaning. Doesn't make a difference if they're with friends unless you're looking for the type of girl I think you are. The ones that are not approachable, giggly whatever. Stop now if that's the case. You'll embarrass yourself.
Be genuine. And clean most of all. I pick up on that right away, when someone's cleaned themself up just for that evening. Makes me sick.
Just don't look to hard.
Reply 19
I can look after myself physically and finiancly stable erm no.. I was on the lies 2 weeks ago went to 3 diff pubs all sausage fest and no women and last time I went to a club years ago I got rejected 5 times and no it wasent my approach it’s impossible
Original post by Joleee
because we all have qualities we look for in a partner and most people don't want a deadbeat. most women don't want a partner they have to take care of financially or mentally tbh. they want an equal.

if you think you 'have enough' to offer then you need to meet someone with the same standards as you.

women don't stick in their group if you meet them on the dance floor. i have met heaps of guys at the club and so has my friends so saying it's impossible is simply not accurate. you need to change your approach is all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending