The Student Room Group

Didn’t receive SQA certificate!

Any ideas who to contact? SQA said college and college said SQA! Apparently it’s £40 for a replacement certificate but don’t see why I should fork out when it’s not my fault it’s went missing! Any ideas who’s best to contact about not receiving my certificate x thanks
Original post by Megan98x
Any ideas who to contact? SQA said college and college said SQA! Apparently it’s £40 for a replacement certificate but don’t see why I should fork out when it’s not my fault it’s went missing! Any ideas who’s best to contact about not receiving my certificate x thanks

Have you moved house in the past year? If so, it might have ended up at your old address.

I would contact specifically the SQA coordinator at college to see if they can liaise with the SQA to track it down/get it to you.
Reply 2
Original post by Labrador99
Have you moved house in the past year? If so, it might have ended up at your old address.

I would contact specifically the SQA coordinator at college to see if they can liaise with the SQA to track it down/get it to you.

I will try that thanks. Yeah I moved house but updated my address with college and was assured my results would go to my new house 🙈 obviously not. Not a big issue but I need them for tomorrow for proof at college enrolment that I’ve met my conditions. Should the email from SQA be enough to prove?
Original post by Megan98x
I will try that thanks. Yeah I moved house but updated my address with college and was assured my results would go to my new house 🙈 obviously not. Not a big issue but I need them for tomorrow for proof at college enrolment that I’ve met my conditions. Should the email from SQA be enough to prove?

Aah, these things never seem to get done right :lol:

Can't speak for the college, but think the email should be fine, as (since it sounds like you studied your courses with them), they'll have record of this year's results too, which they can check if they're fussy :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending