The Student Room Group

Post Your BTEC Results 2019

:rave: BTEC Results 2019 :rave:

August is here and that can only mean one thing - results are coming! :hoppy:

Well done for all the hard work you've put in :dumbells: now it's time to see how you've done.

Whatever your results, let's celebrate and support one another here :grouphugs: You can also check out a great guide on BTEC Results here!

Feel free to post your results below and, if you like, you can use the following template:

Results
Subject: Predicted ? / Achieved ?

Comments and Reactions (:redface: :smile: :u:)
Are they what you expected? Did you share them with family/friends or just keep them to yourself?

What's next for me? :holmes:
Maybe you're off to uni or you've landed yourself an apprenticeship/job. Perhaps you're changing your plans or you want to have a little time away and a rethink - we'd love to know!

Good luck everyone! :crossedf:
(edited 4 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Good luck everyone!!

Good luck to anyone getting their results today!! :woo:
Reply 3
What does M1 mean?
Original post by Jake may
What does M1 mean?

What course have you taken? This might help
Reply 5
Original post by brainzistheword
What course have you taken? This might help

Level 3 Engineering - Extended diploma (edexcel)
Reply 6
Finished my first year of BTEC IT with distinctions in every unit and the grade D*D*. Going to be applying for uni in September so very happy! :biggrin:
Original post by KieronL
Finished my first year of BTEC IT with distinctions in every unit and the grade D*D*. Going to be applying for uni in September so very happy! :biggrin:

That's fantastic, congratulations!! Where will you be studying in September? :smile:
first year finished I got D*A B can definitely improve this especially the subject I got a B in.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by KieronL

Congrats!!
Original post by Ja78975
first year finished I got D*D B can definitely improve this especially the subject I got a B in.

Sounds great. Good luck for next year!
Reply 11
That's fantastic, congratulations!! Where will you be studying in September? :smile:

I'll be applying to Huddersfield, Teeside, Lincoln, Bolton & Staffordshire. Hoping for Huddersfield
Original post by Jake may
Level 3 Engineering - Extended diploma (edexcel)

M1 would be a merit grade.

Original post by Ja78975
first year finished I got D*A B can definitely improve this especially the subject I got a B in. The A and B are AS results.

Congratulations, what course(s) are you studying? :smile:

Original post by KieronL
I'll be applying to Huddersfield, Teeside, Lincoln, Bolton & Staffordshire. Hoping for Huddersfield

Sounds great! What are you hoping to study? :h:

Business Studies, Financial Studies and Biology.
Reply 14
M1 would be a merit grade.

Congratulations, what course(s) are you studying? :smile:

Games programming!
Original post by Ja78975
Business Studies, Financial Studies and Biology.

They sound really interesting - I hope everything works out for you! :smile:

The question is - how are you planning to celebrate your first year results? :tongue:
Original post by KieronL
Games programming!

Fantastic! Any plans to celebrate your results? :smile:
Reply 17
Fantastic! Any plans to celebrate your results? :smile:

Not really, working today and tomorrow. Probably just going to relax for the next couple of weeks before I go back to college
Original post by KieronL
Not really, working today and tomorrow. Probably just going to relax for the next couple of weeks before I go back to college

Ah good idea, recharge your batteries in time for second year :smile:
They sound really interesting - I hope everything works out for you! :smile:

The question is - how are you planning to celebrate your first year results? :tongue:

Thanks! they're interesting especially Finance, I don't know how I will celebrate 😂😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending