The Student Room Group

Grow your Grades 2018/2019 almost at an end!

Scroll to see replies

2 questions:
When will GYG 2019-20 be open? I can't wait to join in!
and
Is GYG only for people who are actually trying to "grow" their grades? What about people who just want to achieve their predicteds?
Reply 21
I started my new GYG 3 weeks ago (even though it is for next year) and I really like it, will I be able to keep it for next year? :smile:
Haven’t done a GYY blog but wish luck to everyone doing one, and also good luck everyone for next year!

For me, this year has gone pretty well, I’ve been fortunate not to have any big external exams, but this upcoming year is crazy with lots going on, so I’m excited and ready for the challenge as well as nervous for everything I’ve got to do! Best wishes to everyone else.
I have no idea what's going on. I'm just here cos I was quoted for whatever reason :K:
I think I’m going to make one for 2020 😀
Reply 25
ahh!! exciting :smile: good luck to everyone !
Reply 26
Original post by nells45581
2 questions:
When will GYG 2019-20 be open? I can't wait to join in!
and
Is GYG only for people who are actually trying to "grow" their grades? What about people who just want to achieve their predicteds?

Pretty much anything goes now. They're more like academic blogs.
Reply 27
Original post by RyanC_
I started my new GYG 3 weeks ago (even though it is for next year) and I really like it, will I be able to keep it for next year? :smile:

Yeah it may just be moved to the new forum
Reply 28
Original post by Sinnoh

Okay :smile: thanks!
Original post by Evil Homer
Hey guys :wavey:

I just wanted to give you guys a little update around when this year’s competition is closing, our plans and when we will be opening up our 2019/2020 Grow Your Grades competition!

It has been such an amazing year once again in Grow Your Grades and seeing everyone’s journey has been an incredible thing. Everyone should be really proud of themselves.

We will be keeping the forum open so you guys can continue to talk in your blogs if you wish, but we will start judging the entries on Monday the 26th August. If you haven’t already, please update us all on how your year has been, if you got exam results how you’ve done and just how you have found being involved in this year’s competition as a whole :biggrin:

We will announce how the winners will be picked in an update next week. We will open a brand-new forum for the 2019-2020 competition for everyone eager to start for the next academic year ( if you haven’t already :lol: )

I’m tagging in everyone who has posted in Grow Your Grades this year, so if you don’t have a blog please continue being the amazing supportive people that you have been all year!

EH :evil:

GYG

My GYG is for 700 days so will it be closed or will it be carried on into the next years?
Original post by Sinnoh

Does it move by itself or do I have to move it?
Reply 31
Original post by Satyr

This would be helpful to know as well :smile:
Original post by Sinnoh
Pretty much anything goes now. They're more like academic blogs.

Awesome
Reply 33
Original post by Satyr

Original post by RyanC_
This would be helpful to know as well :smile:

It would be moved by community team/ volunteer team/ forum helper probably
Original post by RazzzBerries
What a year, indeed. Loved everyone's blogs this year, you guys are amazing! :heart:

It's been a great year what a way to end of the summer (nearly the end) by getting awesome grades.
Hope you get the 7 @RazzzBerries I'm looking for that 8.
Original post by JoshDarnIt
I have no idea what's going on. I'm just here cos I was quoted for whatever reason :K:

That seems to happen to you a lot.
:gah:
Life just goes faster and faster... in 40 yrs time you will say grades... pfffh. What do they have to do with my two wives and 5 kids?
Hi any ideas how to pass maths gcse foundation or higher? Need at least a 4 or above

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending