The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fog19
I am on 33rd out of 58 candidates. I applied for HO.

I understand they're looking at recruiting many more in the coming months due to demands so I hope they fly through the list :smile:
I will give update when I hear back from them
Reply 61
Original post by fog19
I am on 33rd out of 58 candidates. I applied for HO.

I'm 36th on that Nottingham list. Long as I get the job in the 12 months.
Reply 62
🤝@QE5 my problem is I might forget to check emails from them while this long waiting! Lol. Let’s keep an eye for each other.
Reply 63
I’m still waiting to find out my place on the reserve list. For some reason they couldn’t provide an answer. This is where they change it to unsuccessful knowing my luck 🤣
Reply 64
Original post by fog19
🤝@QE5 my problem is I might forget to check emails from them while this long waiting! Lol. Let’s keep an eye for each other.

Sure! All the best.. it does take a while.
As you get more comfortable with the process. You can always apply for other HO jobs in the meantime...
Original post by tjfavoured
No I don't, I was thinking of emailing today to find out. Do you know where you are on the list?

Original post by fog19
Hi tjfavoured,

I am on Nottingham’s reserve list. It Moved one in last week. Do you know where you are at on the list?

I just got a reply that I'm 16th on the list. The waiting begins.. lol
Reply 66
That’s faster than I thought! I am expecting 6 -9 months to hear from them.
Reply 67
Manchester must be moving slow then as I’ve still not heard anything!
Anyone on the Glasgow reserve list?
Original post by J_emily
Manchester must be moving slow then as I’ve still not heard anything!

Thought you have been offered a job by now. I've sent out two emails to two different email addresses asking about my position as I wasn't sure which one to use and I had two different responses. I've been told that I was 28th and the next day I had a reply from the second email stating I was 25th. I assume 3 must have dropped out
Reply 70
That’s strange! Yeah maybe people have just dropped out rather than Manchester offering jobs yet? God knows what they are waiting for though
Brexit probably
Original post by Hope9876
Anyone on the Glasgow reserve list?

I'm on Glasgow reserve list for both EO and HEO
Original post by Austinice
I'm on Glasgow reserve list for both EO and HEO

Do you know your place on the list for either? I am waiting on a reply.
Original post by Hope9876
Do you know your place on the list for either? I am waiting on a reply.

Sent a message a while ago...waiting to get a response. Are you for EO, HEO or both?
Original post by Austinice
Sent a message a while ago...waiting to get a response. Are you for EO, HEO or both?

EO for me. I am in the holding pool for interview for HEO. My CSJT let me down. I scored much lower than the EO one. I was sure I gave the same answers. Either I rushed it or they were looking for different behaviours.
Original post by bit164
My eo Nottingham status has changed to provisional offer! Surprised at how quick this is. Still waiting for heo results but I don't think I'll receive them for another week or so.

Congratulations on the good news 😊

did you receive any other contact from them call/email or did it just update online.
Reply 77
Just in case it helps anyone. Got a reply about my reserve list place for Glasgow EO. I’m in single digits. Don’t want to say where incase I can be identified but I got a 6/5/4 and 4/4/4 at interview.
Original post by InWaiting
Just in case it helps anyone. Got a reply about my reserve list place for Glasgow EO. I’m in single digits. Don’t want to say where incase I can be identified but I got a 6/5/4 and 4/4/4 at interview.

Now got a provisional offer for Nottingham EO, surprised it came through so quick. Reserve list- 09/09, Provisional Offer -13/09
Reply 79
Tjfavoured,

Hi this is such a good news! So it moved quickly this time.

Latest

Trending

Trending