The Student Room Group

Reliable Accommodation Websites

Hi,
i am trying to book a student accommodation for this academic year. I have been contacting with a few agencies and i was wondering, is it normal to contact through Whatsapp? How reliable is this? VitaStudent, Student.com etc are working this way. Has anyone booked before from those agencies online? Thank you.
Quite often the agents mainly deal with international students so something like Whatsapp is the normal method of communication rather than email.
Its best to book directly with a student accommodation operator though if you know what you want and in what city, the booking process should be straight forward.
What city are you looking in?
Reply 2
Original post by Student Roost
Quite often the agents mainly deal with international students so something like Whatsapp is the normal method of communication rather than email.
Its best to book directly with a student accommodation operator though if you know what you want and in what city, the booking process should be straight forward.
What city are you looking in?

Thank you for getting back to me. I'm looking for Liverpool.
Original post by AThanDr

Our accommodation is fully booked but it might be worth adding your name to the waiting list as rooms do become available from time to time. https://www.studentroost.co.uk/locations/liverpool
Reply 4
Original post by AThanDr

Hi, I'm looking for someone to take my contract from me as I'm no longing going to university. It's at liberty gardens in Liverpool. It's a premium en-suite for £115.50 per week for 43 weeks instead of £125.50 per week for 43 weeks because I booked it early. All that needs to be done is to tell them you want flat C12.2 for £115.50 per week or let me know if you have questions

Link to their website:
https://www.libertyliving.co.uk/student-accommodation/liverpool/liberty-gardens/

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending