The Student Room Group

Psychology A level

Teacher has provided me with booklets(one with content and one with exam q). To support my learning should I buy the textbook or the revision guide?
Bump
I don't do psychology, but I didn't pay for a single textbook during my a levels. The given textbooks were enough for me. Maybe if at a later point you feel that the booklet does not go into enough detail and you might benefit from buying the textbook or something.
I did AQA psychology A Level. I would strongly suggest to get the textbook if you want above a C grade.
Original post by Phoenixfeather99
I did AQA psychology A Level. I would strongly suggest to get the textbook if you want above a C grade.

Okay thank you
Reply 5
Original post by Zoeyyyyyyyy
Okay thank you

I'm in year 13 doing psychology my school provided me with the textbook needed and its a defo must buy!
Original post by Adam :)
I'm in year 13 doing psychology my school provided me with the textbook needed and its a defo must buy!

Okay-we have the online edition but I’m going to buy it because I’ll rather have it front of you-thanks for replying
Reply 7
Original post by Zoeyyyyyyyy
Okay-we have the online edition but I’m going to buy it because I’ll rather have it front of you-thanks for replying

No worries! It helps a lot especially in lessons when you are doing case studies.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending