The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Lancaster Modern Languages interview process??

I was wondering if anyone has any idea whether Lancaster do interviews for dual honours language/modern language degrees, or if anyone has any experience with them if they do ---- thanks in advance!!
Reply 1
just to add as well, I'm hoping to do either french and german studies or modern languages ba
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Hello,
If it doesn't state on their website that they have interviews then it won't be required. Some courses have started to offer interviews to turn conditional offers to unconditional offers but you'll get contacted about that if it does happen (it's also possible to get an unconditional offer without an interview, it just depends on the course and a lot are changing at the moment).
Charlotte :smile:
3rd year Biological Sciences with Biomedicine
Reply 3
Original post by Lancaster Student Ambassador
Hello,
If it doesn't state on their website that they have interviews then it won't be required. Some courses have started to offer interviews to turn conditional offers to unconditional offers but you'll get contacted about that if it does happen (it's also possible to get an unconditional offer without an interview, it just depends on the course and a lot are changing at the moment).

Thank you!
Hello! I have been invited for an interview at Lancaster for an unconditional offer. They issued me a conditional offer last month of ABB or BBB if I firm and last week I was sent a letter, asking me to book an interview because of my high student profile, grades etc.
So depending on your credentials, you might do but I have absolutely no idea what to expect.
Original post by louisaharkness
Hello! I have been invited for an interview at Lancaster for an unconditional offer. They issued me a conditional offer last month of ABB or BBB if I firm and last week I was sent a letter, asking me to book an interview because of my high student profile, grades etc.
So depending on your credentials, you might do but I have absolutely no idea what to expect.

Congrats! Is this for modern languages?
Let me know if you have any questions and I can help you with anything - I did beginner's Spanish in my first year.
Reply 6
Original post by louisaharkness

which languages for? and congrats!!
Original post by Lp16
which languages for? and congrats!!

Spanish and beginners Italian!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending