The Student Room Group

Border Force Officer - July 2019 Applications

Scroll to see replies

I had my interview today too at 3.30pm for Heathrow Airport
Reply 41
Original post by mjabarkhyl16
I had my interview today too at 3.30pm for Heathrow Airport

Arrr great how you felt you got on you should have said before we could have met up, I hope all went well for you, did you feel that it was a strange way they did it tho, was not expecting fill out doc's on line then wait to be called but I had 2 lovely ladies doing interview was great
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Rhoden
Arrr great how you felt you got on you should have said before we could have met up, I hope all went well for you, did you feel that it was a strange way they did it tho, was not expecting fill out doc's on line then wait to be called but I had 2 lovely ladies doing interview was great

Ahh true we could have met up and I think i got interviewed by the 2 ladies too, they were so nice and made me feel comfortable throughout the interview.
Sounds like you guys had a great time at the interview. Good luck to you both!
Guys, check your Feedback tab in the Civil Service job portal. As i said i have 4 in-progress applications and just found they have updated the Sift marking since I received my “met the requirement” email. It wasnt there before. However Gatwick application is still awaiting sift scores.
Reply 45
Original post by Trilobite1981
Sounds like you guys had a great time at the interview. Good luck to you both!

Thanks Trilobite just the waiting game now lol hope we all get through tho if not who ever didn't dont give up just try reapply next time and well done getting this far
Reply 46
Ahh true we could have met up and I think i got interviewed by the 2 ladies too, they were so nice and made me feel comfortable throughout the interview.

How did you get on with questions
Reply 47
Original post by Rhoden

They were ok answered all how about weather correctly I don't know lol how about yourself
What was your sift score?
Guys, check your Feedback tab in the Civil Service job portal. As i said i have 4 in-progress applications and just found they have updated the Sift marking since I received my “met the requirement” email. It wasnt there before. However Gatwick application is still awaiting sift scores.

What is your sift score?
Original post by Carefree39
What is your sift score?

& do you know what the score is out of?
Original post by Carefree39
& do you know what the score is out of?

9688496E-7019-4466-9E5F-C0F9A3571636.png
Its out of 7 and marked in that way^^^
9688496E-7019-4466-9E5F-C0F9A3571636.png
Its out of 7 and marked in that way^^^

Thank you 😊
Original post by Rhoden

Are the questions more about yourself eg strengths ect and when you have demonstrated these?
Reply 54
Each question are different
Anyone heard anything from interviews results?
Reply 56
Anyone heard anything from interviews results?

They said 3 to 4 weeks b4 you know I think but no not as yet
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Rhoden
They said 3 to 4 weeks b4 you know I think but no not as yet

Tbh they said 3 weeks to me too but then at the end they said maybe even 1 week. So am checking my emails everyday lol
Peeps I had my Heathrow interview last Friday. My interview feedback has been updated. I am on 'Application in reserve' now. Has anybody been offered already?
Peeps I had my Heathrow interview last Friday. My interview feedback has been updated. I am on 'Application in reserve' now. Has anybody been offered already?

What was your overall rating?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending