The Student Room Group
bump
Original post by bagel321
bump

bump?!?!
idk check when u get back if its not there get a new one/ tell teacher?
Original post by lilTrain
idk check when u get back if its not there get a new one/ tell teacher?

ok thanks :smile:
but I would probably get a sanction point if I told the teacher, you get 5 for a detention already on 4???
ok thanks :smile:
but I would probably get a sanction point if I told the teacher, you get 5 for a detention already on 4???

they'd give you a detention for losing ur planner? damn. well, then just check if its still there, if not then get a new one and ask ur friends about any HW and timetable stuff, if u miss some HW out just say to the teacher u werent given it. if teacher asks where ur planner is say someone stole it, i mean it would technically be true lol
Original post by lilTrain
they'd give you a detention for losing ur planner? damn. well, then just check if its still there, if not then get a new one and ask ur friends about any HW and timetable stuff, if u miss some HW out just say to the teacher u werent given it. if teacher asks where ur planner is say someone stole it, i mean it would technically be true lol

turns out my friend had it all along-she stole it during lesson for a joke!!!!!
thanks for the help anyway x

Glad you got it back:tongue:
Original post by Obolinda
Glad you got it back:tongue:

she scared the life out of me :mad:

well damn it really was true huh
anyway now u can rest easy lol
(edited 4 years ago)
same thing happened to me two days ago edit : still can't find it :frown:
Biggest tip, and I mean this in a nice way, enjoy the fact that losing your planner gives you a nervous break down, because trust me it doesn't get easier! Just wait until you loose your year's diary with the next 3 months worth of appointments, your work schedule, deadlines, other people's life info, now THAT is terror. Or even just the breakdown A Levels/Uni/getting a job brings. A detention now won't determine the rest of your life, and accidents like losing a planner, in the grand scheme of things, won't either. Accidents happen, so roll with it and enjoy these moments being a big deal
Okay you might want to take a photo of it on your phone and use it as your wallpaper if you don’t mind,in case you lose it again. X
Don't want to close the barn doors after the horse has bolted, but maybe an online cross platform planner accessible across multiple devices?Something like OneNote - It's free and been a godsend to me (can check it on iphone, ipad and PC!) Especially good if school has OneDrive giving you large storage!
Original post by BagelGuy3333
wow so helpful *cough*sarcasm*cough*

Thread is 1 year old. I'm sure OP will have got a new planner by now :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending