The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bang Outta Order
Yep. Because I'm NOT RISKING HIV for this BODY POSITIVITY crap. That is absolutely...insane.

Oh god, not body positivity. That produces such gems as this . Mate, if you're in size 6XL for clothing, you've got bigger problems then an ad in GQ or Vogue with a (the horror) bloke who isn't 40 stone.

Back to the general topic of this, I suppose I'm lucky that I'm
1) not able to biologically use sperm donations
2) a Catholic and so unable to use IVF in any case.
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by StriderHort
It could be a black ball ballot?

lol NO!
Original post by LiberOfLondon
Oh god, not body positivity. That produces such gems as this . Mate, if you're in size 6XL for clothing, you've got bigger problems then an ad in GQ or Vogue with a (the horror) bloke who isn't 40 stone.

Back to the general topic of this, I suppose I'm lucky that I'm
1) not able to biologically use sperm donations
2) a Catholic and so unable to use IVF in any case.

alllllrighty
ok child

And I assume you're one of the people who agrees that HIV isn't dangerous. That's comforting news considering your age. I can now peacefully disregard your opinion. #keepvotingageover18

Why are you being like this, lol? just like on that thread about racism. You asked why people were repping the posts they agree with and I simply gave you the reason? And then you came out with the above, like what have I done to you, I apologise in advance?

And, no, of course contracting HIV can be dangerous. Although, who exactly was disputing this is unclear.
Reply 44
Original post by Obolinda
Maybe cos they agree with it 😂 that's usually how reps work, there isn't any broader purpose to it, lol

Ahh back in the day when you could neg people into the deep dark red zone, i do miss users like dalek et al. they were fun.
Original post by Napp
Ahh back in the day when you could neg people into the deep dark red zone, i do miss users like dalek et al. they were fun.

You forgot Ttingtox...
Original post by Napp

Can't relate 😂
Reply 47
Original post by LiberOfLondon
You forgot Ttingtox...

Oh he (or is it a she?) is just a complete spunk lolly.
Original post by Obolinda

And, no, of course contracting HIV can be dangerous. Although, who exactly was disputing this is unclear.

I'm addressing anyone in this thread who is saying its fine that people with HIV donate sperm obviously. So obviously they are saying its not dangerous. Unless people really are that crazy to say that something that is dangerous, is still fine.

Would you take HIV infected blood from a donor..
Original post by Napp
Oh he (or is it a she?)

Deffo not human
Original post by Napp

Neg rep me daddee
They might not contract HIV though I strongly believe they will. But I'm positive excuse the pun that they will suffer other rare illnesses.

Based on what evidence? What illnesses could they contract?
ok child

And I assume you're one of the people who agrees that HIV isn't dangerous. That's comforting news considering your age. I can now peacefully disregard your opinion. #keepvotingageover18

Seems like you're just ignorant. If you have an undetectable viral load you can't pass HIV on. That's kind of the point. Also many people with HIV live perfectly healthy lives nowadays. It ceased being a death sentence a while ago now.

Latest

Trending

Trending