The Student Room Group

Feel like I didn’t take this semester seriously

Basically I didn’t have any exams this semester so I didn’t study at all. The only time I feel like I done uni work was when I was doing assignments, which I left them all to the last second. I barely feel like I’m at uni because I’ve barley done any work
Original post by Anonymous
Basically I didn’t have any exams this semester so I didn’t study at all. The only time I feel like I done uni work was when I was doing assignments, which I left them all to the last second. I barely feel like I’m at uni because I’ve barley done any work

What year are you in? I can understand the temptation to do the bare minimum, but you do need to make sure that you understand everything for the sake of subsequent years.
Reply 2
Original post by PhoenixFortune
What year are you in? I can understand the temptation to do the bare minimum, but you do need to make sure that you understand everything for the sake of subsequent years.

I’m in 1st year
Original post by Anonymous
I’m in 1st year

And I'm guessing you want to put in more effort next semester? At least you can identify where you feel you went wrong and try to make a plan to improve your study habits.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending