The Student Room Group

Oxford Law College Invitations 2020 (so far)

Scroll to see replies

I didn’t have one
Anyone else with an interview at Exeter?
Original post by butternut123
Are you supposed to get a reply after you submit your invitation form? My interview is at Balliol

I got an email from the college confirming that my form has been successfully submitted. But I guess it depends on which college you'll be interviewing at... My interview is at Brasenose.
Reply 283
Thank you so much for the thread, it helped me cope with my anxiety so much... Good luck to you all!
Hi! Is anyone here still waiting to hear back from their college? I’ve had no word back from Corpus Christi and it’s really beginning to worry me, especially as interviews start a week tomorrow.
Anyone at Pembroke?
Reply 286
Got an invtation from Christ Church and offers from King’s and Durham
What time is everyone arriving?
Original post by abbie_laurenx

Like 8:15 on Wednesday Morning

8pm on the 10th, cuz I’m flying in.
Original post by nanastenman
8pm on the 10th, cuz I’m flying in.

I'm going to be there from 4 on the 10th but I'm getting the train. Where are you flying in from?
I'm going to be there from 4 on the 10th but I'm getting the train. Where are you flying in from?

From London Heathrow. I’m gonna hang out with a friend though during the day then also take the train to oxford (arriving at like 20)

Around 6 pm on Monday

8:30pm Monday. Any other Hertford peeps here?
(edited 4 years ago)
I’m arriving at 9:15 ish, is that too late?:/

Hopefully I heard it’s alphabetical and my surname begins with an R I may be later on in the day so it won’t be too bqd
I’m flying in the morning of the 11th! Freaking out now everyone is going the day before
Original post by graceelizabethxx
I’m flying in the morning of the 11th! Freaking out now everyone is going the day before

I’m not. I’ll be arriving at 9.30. It says to arrive by 10 so... you’re not alone in arriving at the set time.
Original post by Lawnut
I’m not. I’ll be arriving at 9.30. It says to arrive by 10 so... you’re not alone in arriving at the set time.

That’s good to hear! What college are you interviewing at?
Original post by graceelizabethxx
That’s good to hear! What college are you interviewing at?

Brasenose. How about you?
Original post by Lawnut
Brasenose. How about you?

Brasenose too! I guess I’ll see you there!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending