The Student Room Group

Could I visit my old school during a normal school day?

I used to go to highschool in the UK but then I moved country. I'm going back to England in March but because our holidays are different all my friends are still in school. I want to get in so that I can spend time with them. Do you think they would let me in if I tell them in advance? They're all in sixth form now so I could just wear normal clothes and maybe sneak in? But they have student ID for sixth form students (which I think I could get from one of my friends that went there but got an internship and left) but I think they'd still probably check. My friend said that if I come in just before the bell that there isn't a teacher that's there to check so maybe I'd do that? Or I could wear my old uniform and pretend to be a highschool student but that would make it hard for me to be in the sixth form building with my friends. Preferably I'd like to be allowed in with the school's knowledge but if I can't I'll try to sneak in. I just don't want to ask if I'm definitely not allowed because then they would be more likely to be alert for anyone pretending to be a student lol
Reply 1
Your friends aren't in school 24 hours a day; meet them after school or at the weekend.
Reply 2
Original post by Surnia
Your friends aren't in school 24 hours a day; meet them after school or at the weekend.

I'm curious on what the school's like plus I'd like to see some teachers that I know are chill. Plus I'm busy on weekends and after-school isn't a lot of time to see them. All I'm asking for is a yes or no answer.
Reply 3
Original post by MaiaK
I'm curious on what the school's like plus I'd like to see some teachers that I know are chill. Plus I'm busy on weekends and after-school isn't a lot of time to see them. All I'm asking for is a yes or no answer.

Between lessons and lunch break isn't much time to see people either, friends or teachers. Ask about a visit.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending