The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Darkninjaxo
hey guys can anyone actually find the website for the brief? it says cryptic adventure escape rooms but that website doesn't seem to exist on my college network. if anyone can hook me up with some good websites or good material hmu. cheers guys

my teacher said to presume it was made up and just get general info, tutor2u has everything you need
Idk but I hope someone replies to this bc i'd like to know the answer aswell.
i have a sheet of how to lay it out if u want i can try send it to you somehow.
Original post by faisal_kassem
Its an Exam, not copying other people... 🤦

It's not copying, we are required to produce both primary and secondary research before the exam to take in with us, this including: SWOT, PESTLE, Market research etc... :smile::smile:
someone post the research what they have done so i get an idea on what to do
Can someone help me with my SWOT and PESTLE i just need the bare bones and i can give you some research in return.
Original post by Aston luiz

ayo i can send it thru bro hmu whats yo email
Reply 27
market shareEscape room is worth 74.5 million Competition11 competitors and how many store there are in the uk Escape 104 6.5% Clue HQ 69 4.3125%Escape reality 57 3.5625%Escape hut 44 2.75%Locked in a room38 2.375% Target audience Escape room games are enjoyed by a variety ofpeople from gamers to families, tourists and friendsand that increasingly, corporates use escape roomgames for employee assessment, management```````````````````````training, leadership evaluation and team building.According to Ken Ferguson, the main demographicgroup is aged between 25-35. Bookings arepredominantly made for the evenings (weekdays) andall day over the weekend.Corporate groups are particularly welcome andlucrative as they tend to bring larger groups and fillup spare capacity during the daytime booking slots.Trends The market is still growing so theirs room to make money if new people joins Higher competition more people are opening more escape rooms now people want difficult escape rooms to play and enjoy. And people want it to be more technological like computers involved etcMovie-inspired escape rooms people want escape rooms based on movies Big focus on safety need to have a door which is always open for any emergency like fires What people need to do to remain competitive If you want to remain competitive in the escape room industry, it’s important to stay on top of the latest trends and market developments.While the market is still on the rise, competition is getting tougher and you need to work extra hard in order to gain an advantage in the eyes of your customers. Many rooms find success by theming their experience using movie concepts. This is a good way to differentiate, provided you have consent from the copyright holders. In addition, there’s a growing concern about safety when it comes to escape rooms and it’s important to comply with your local regulations to prevent accidents and avoid hefty fines. Lastly, as most escape room bookings are now made online, it’s crucial to have a great buying experience on your website and other online sales channels.Swot on escape rooms StrengthsRelatively easy entry and low capital outlay.Unique themesVariety of difficulty levelsGame masters trained for role-playing and excellent customer serviceLocation is close to customers and relatively far from competitorsRegular changes to clues and puzzlesWeaknessesUpset customers can potentially harm both business reputations or cause collateral damage by way of online reviews.New to the area and marketBrand not well establishedLimited capitalOpportunitiesReach a customer geography not yet catered forGrowing industry and popularity of mystery roomsUnlimited number of new themes, game, and cluesLow barriers to entryThreatsAnother new entrant or current supplier expansion could potentially hurt market share.While we do have a backup, the website could go down for technical reasons.Sales tied to economic growth.
So whos started research for the escape rooms-level 3 extended diploma exam in 2020?????????????

:biggrin:
:biggrin::biggrin:

shut up
Original post by richard.nels
are you cheating??!!!??!!?

moist
Original post by pio misa
:biggrin:
:biggrin::biggrin:

Cryptic adventure
any charvas wanna help me with me swot and pestle?
Reply 33
Is this a swot or a pestle
cryptic adventure

Escape room is worth 74.5 million
Competition
11 competitors and how many store there are in the uk
Escape 104 6.5%
Clue HQ 69 4.3125%
Escape reality 57 3.5625%
Escape hut 44 2.75%
Locked in a room38 2.375%

Target audience
Escape room games are enjoyed by a variety of
people from gamers to families, tourists and friends
and that increasingly, corporates use escape room
games for employee assessment, management`````````````````````` `
training, leadership evaluation and team building.
According to Ken Ferguson, the main demographic
group is aged between 25-35. Bookings are
predominantly made for the evenings (weekdays) and
all day over the weekend.
Corporate groups are particularly welcome and
lucrative as they tend to bring larger groups and fill
up spare capacity during the daytime booking slots.
Trends
The market is still growing so theirs room to make money if new people joins
Higher competition more people are opening more escape rooms now people want difficult escape rooms to play and enjoy. And people want it to be more technological like computers involved etc
Movie-inspired escape rooms people want escape rooms based on movies
Big focus on safety need to have a door which is always open for any emergency like fires
What people need to do to remain competitive
If you want to remain competitive in the escape room industry, it’s important to stay on top of the latest trends and market developments.

While the market is still on the rise, competition is getting tougher and you need to work extra hard in order to gain an advantage in the eyes of your customers.

Many rooms find success by theming their experience using movie concepts. This is a good way to differentiate, provided you have consent from the copyright holders.

In addition, there’s a growing concern about safety when it comes to escape rooms and it’s important to comply with your local regulations to prevent accidents and avoid hefty fines.

Lastly, as most escape room bookings are now made online, it’s crucial to have a great buying experience on your website and other online sales channels.
Swot on escape rooms
Strengths
Relatively easy entry and low capital outlay.
Unique themes
Variety of difficulty levels
Game masters trained for role-playing and excellent customer service
Location is close to customers and relatively far from competitors
Regular changes to clues and puzzles
Weaknesses
Upset customers can potentially harm both business reputations or cause collateral damage by way of online reviews.
New to the area and market
Brand not well established
Limited capital
Opportunities
Reach a customer geography not yet catered for
Growing industry and popularity of mystery rooms
Unlimited number of new themes, game, and clues
Low barriers to entry
Threats
Another new entrant or current supplier expansion could potentially hurt market share.
While we do have a backup, the website could go down for technical reasons.
Sales tied to economic growth.
Original post by joshridley
shut up

SAFE
what main 3 companies did everyone choose
Original post by jamierhodesss
any charvas wanna help me with me swot and pestle?

What is SWOT and PESTLE?
Ah thanks...

Ah thanks...

Latest

Trending

Trending